LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

now one bullet from my bucketlist will be erased. to play dota in 200" display.. :D and its awesome that you don't have to position the projector all the back.. and i think its nice to know that its light to carry.. :D

This projector looks wicked sick. Would be tons better than the crappy loaner units from the uni for our student org movie nights =)

Ok looks cool and all but where are the specs? Sure I can go to the product web page and read all about it but we watch Linuses videos for a reason, this seemed more like a plain add than a LTT video!  I still want it tho! ?

This product is wicked expensive, and cool, so I want.

The looks of this thing is pretty clean. I think the major feature is being able to have a decent throw and not have to have the projector super high to achieve that great image. Also like you said with native support on Bluetooth the audio options for this is great.

this would go so nice in my condo

First Thing ''What a wonderful day to be alive'' LG Has never disappointed me, and now they making this piece of technology. I saw LinusTechTips video, and the title was Mobile 200'' Gaming setup, I thought is was a joke or something like that, but then i saw the the whole video and now my mind just blown. This might be the best thing to happend to this planet after N64 or something like that, a gaming station you can carry easy around. Good Job LG. 

Very cool projector, never seen anything like this and i been looking for something like this, sadly cand afford it, Good luck to everyone!

The idea of this with a portable itx build for all those late night bbqs..  Gaming never so much more portable and fun...

I hope Linus does a formal review for this product.   I know this doesn't compare to Sony's $20k UST projector but how does it compare to other short throw and long throw projectors?  If I'm not lucky enough to win one... Should I even plunk down the $1300 to buy one?

i think that this projector is amazing and i have just the right use for this awesome beast

<3 I would love to have one of these *~* small compact and a beast in my backpack

this is the most amazing projector i ever seen. It will be perfect for my home theater :D

It would make an awesome home cinema setup

This would be a really cool projector to watch movies on :)

This looks SICK!

Time to find a wall without anything alongside it! :D

That is a very nice idea and a new way of thinking, no all have the oppertunaty to set up a projektor on the seling or on the wall. It takes long kables if there is no accsess for power close by or even audio. So haveing the oppertunaty to haveing it on the floor close to power switches and what ever els. Its nice to see that :).

I like the idea, but for the price I hope it preforms well in semi-lighted situations too.

Seems like a pretty cool device for playing games like rocket league on.

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

Bawse plz <3

The fact this projector is LED is what makes it awesome. LED projectors are going to significantly improve the usability/versatility of projectors... thanks LG for helping push the market forward. Also hoping for a win!

The PF1000U looks like a great piece of kit for those with limited space to setup a projector and similarly those with plenty of space if it can throw out a 200" projection. Nice!

I've given LGUS a follow and hi on Twitter ?

I think it's an amazing piece of projectorness xD. It's amazing for gaming with friends and watching movies with a whole lot of people, and it looks sleek af. It's amazing really <3