LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I've always wanted a projector. I love movies just as much as I love games. Thanks for the opportunity.

Apart from being a gamer, I'm also a project manager working in the construction industry. I hope to equip low education foreign workers with greater knowledge in safety and what better way is there than to show them videos or powerpoint slides. We have a warehouse for material storage here, and I'd like to convert the wall into a large display for this purpose. Like they say, if a picture paints a thousand words, then an educational video, well I guess it depends on the frame rate? :D 

Definitely a new Artemis projector. I've got a group that plays, but we currently have a crappy tv we have to use for our main screen.

I think this projector is awesome, would love to get one.

I just realized how much I miss a projector in my life. Really. What a shitty life.

Nah, just kidding. But it would be pretty cool to have one like this 

It looks super clean! It'd be great for the empty white wall above my desk, just a shame its not higher res!

This is one of the amazing product from LG. So that would be great if i could hand on it, learn about it and also i can use it in many ways too. Even thought my gaming rig is not strong, but i wish i could have the amazing time experience with the simple game in my life too. That would be the greatest gift i ever had. :)

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This seems perfect for this splitscreen retro gaming nights especially at 200 inches... 

Good to see short-throw projectors getting cheaper and smaller. No longer just a rich man's luxury item.

It looks amazing and it would perfectly fit into my gaming room.

It looks pretty amazing, especially with the video.

And it's also impressive to get that much of a view for such a close range.

I'm not really sure how the performance was in games, with numbers (response time etc.) but still for something as small and lightweight as this (judging by video) and that it would fit in (or on) a backpack is very cool.

I was rather looking for monitors just because an ordinary projector costed way too much and had way too much trouble regarding distance.

Did I say it looks freaking cool yet?

Basically in one word, impressive.

A sweet mobile projector has been on my wishlist for years. This would be perfect on many levels.

i was thinking about getting a projector for my living room because i have a big unused wall there, this would be good

This is like the coolest projector I've ever seen. I wouldn't have to mount a stupid looking projector to a pole hanging from my ceiling anymore. Definitely getting one, from this giveaway or the closest shop to me.

That is literally the coolest projector I have ever seen and it would be very to mess around with it.

Hello ma, hello pa, I'm on the interwebs. -LazySpeck

Just clearing out my cellar (basement) To make it into a man cave this would be an awesome way to get some me time!

Woah that's pretty cool, I didn't know I wanted a short throw projector until I saw that video.

that's a hell of a projector, gaming with will be an absolute sick experience
i want it so bad

It's compact and with the short throw projection, this can be much cooler than a ordinary projector.

that was some sick 200" screen there using that projector of that size it's really amazing. really want it now