LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It'd be awesome to have this!  I'm surprised its small enough to fit in a backpack and be an amazing projector.

Looks grate. I've been looking for something like this for my game room

Well, it's perfect for portable use. And since you guys promoted it, you were either paid in 6 digits (>_>) or this product is actually good enough to be promoted. I put my bet on the latter! Thank you for the content!

Wow LG nailed it with this projector !

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I love how close you can be for such a large display; the video makes the projectors quality look sub-par however. Why not a full review? How long does the battery last?

Cool giveaway ?

The he projector is really cool...

I am am itching to win ?

I think a portable projector with such a big screen is a very cool idea.

It would be very cool to watch movies on this thing, play games or just look at some photos in very big.

But I think that 1000 lumen is way to less to have a great experience with it, it would be not bright enough to do it while your room isn't covered in total darkness.

Well. I'm playing games on 15 inches laptop, but I can imagine gaming on something like this must be incredible experience. I would have to find 200 inches wall first, but immersion in Skyrim or Witcher 3 with that projector... I can only dream about it. :/

I like the idea of the projector, but i dont see how usable it acctually will be. i would use it in my home theater, but i already have a long projector. if i had this it would probaply be used at the small lan partys we have where i live. but its an awesome idea tough

This would be an awesome upgrade to a home theatre system, the short throw  is sweet.

perfect screen for lan party. set up brawl or artemis main viewing screen.

This is actually one of the better concepts for projectors, albeit reflecting it off a mirror can be problematic if not clean regularly its actually fairly good with image quality, all things considered. This will work great if you have limited space but want a large image. Especially if you and the boys want to watch the game in your backyard but you backyard isn't the size of a football field itself. Also great for people living in a flat with limited space for a standard projector but still want the theater experience. Overall kudos to LG for this fantastic little product. 

If I were to win this I would love exploring with just how many different task I can use it for.

I really like the look of it, and can definitely think of some cool projects I would love to use this in.

Would be great to have this. Mounting it on the ceiling will prevent people from walking in the projection. And when it comes to screens, bigger is better... always!!!

Besides that i always wanted to have a projector... btw. speaking of projectors: squarespace!!!! ;-)

that's a really nice projector, I don't have any good screen so that could probably better my setup

As a film maker this would beperfect for screenings and stuff! I'd love to win one!

Living in quite a small apartment with no modern tv, it would be pretty nice to be able to play local multiplayer games on a bigger display on the wall with friends!

Seems like a pretty cool concept

Never heard of this short throw projector concept but looks amazing!