LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Never realized these projectors were this small..

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

My studio is all white walls, this will be amazing here. You can have your own theater at home, which is amazing. Love to try it out with gaming and watching movies and series with my girlfriend. 200 inch might be overkill but beter to have it and not need it then not have it and need it ;) Love the short film btw.

I would use my som to play LEGO games and watch shows.

Really depends on the quality of the lamp, if it has a good amount of nits and not a lot of latency. It would be perfect for living room or bedroom setups.

Just wish you did a review rather than a short cool ad. 

I've been seeing this for a while in my Facebook feed and wondered how good it was. I would love to have one of these for camping or some of the theater work I do where we don't have the space for traditional throw projectors. 

Looks amazing!

This projector is pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

This is simply... Mind blowing.

200" of pure gaming/productivity real-estate

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X @4.3Ghz All-Core with Stock Cooler

Motherboard: Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming 4

RAM: Patriot Viper 32GB DDR4 RAM @3000Mhz

GPU: MSI Ventus RTX 2080 Super 8GB

PSU: Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold Fully Modular

Storage 1: Phison 500 GB NVME SSD

Storage 2: WD Blue 1TB NVME SSD

Case: Inwin 146 ATX Case

Peripherals

Mouse: Logitech G Pro X Superlight

Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition

Headset: Drop x Sennheiser PC38x

Monitor 1: LG 27GL850-B 1440p @144hz Nano-IPS Monitor

Monitor 2: Asus VG248Q 1080p @144hz Gaming Monitor

Monitor 3: Asus VG259Q 1080p @144hz IPS Gaming Monitor

This projector looks very versatile!  The LG PF 1000U would be a huge upgrade to my current projector: the EyeClops Mini Projector kids toy.

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Itll be something when these projectors get good enough to start replacing monitors. 

This would be great for my home and work use. Just scoop and scoot, sets up in no time at all.

tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.  I think it's neat, although all of my walls are textured. . . . . . .. 

At the moment i only have a small PC monitor for both my PC and consoles, would be awesome to have this for my consoles. It's kinda hard to play 4 player splitscreen on a 20" monitor :P

This product is amazing, would love to get a chance to use it. Would be great for gaming. Thank for the chance to win one, everyone at LMG are awesome. Keep up the great work you do guys.

Those projectors look awesome! Great short film too!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

That projector looks amazing! You could turn a black wall into a gaming screen! A good one too.

Seems like a good idea to me. Excited to try it myself hehe 

Just now, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This projector looks amazing for the small spaces I have to work with, and I would love to win it.

100" diag. at only a little over a foot away from the wall!? Sounds like the PF1000U would be a perfect fit for my place! The LTT Project Backpack skit was super cool as well.

CPU - i5  6600K @ 4.4 Ghz | CPU Cooler -  Raijintek Triton 360mm | Motherboard -  Gigabyte Gaming G7 z170x | RAM Kingston HyperX Savage 8Gb (2x 4GB) | Graphics Card - Gigabyte - GTX Titan (Inno3D HerculeZ X3) | Power Supply - Corsair RM 650 X| Storage - Seagate HDD 1TB | Case -LianLi PC-08 | Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

That's a cool projector, would love to see it in action at work (or in my living room).  Wonder how it would interact with a slightly lit room (have windows everywhere in my house).

I love the idea of getting together with friends and family and just watching movies. This be a great way of advancing that idea. I hope that I win but if I don't, I hope the people who do put it to great use and enjoy!

This looks awesome. Seems like it definetly would make gaming in the living room etc. much more viable.

It would be awesome for my room because I have a big empty wall and I only have a small monitor

Finally an improvement in the projector department.

Looks so sick! Would be for great mario kart nights with friends! :)