LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This thing looks damn cool, hope I manage to win! :)

I think this projector is really amazing with the size of the screen it would be perfect for me because I have a mini theatre room and my projector has just died

This is now going to replace the ultra-wide monitor in my end of the year dream build.

-Razer Blade 2016

-Razer Core (w/GTX 1060)

-Razer Leviathan

-Samsung S34e790C LG PF 1000U S.T.P. 

I see this as a better way of playing games, sometimes I want a small screen with lots of detail (mostly for work/business) but other times... I just want to sit back and feel like I'm actually in the game. My wife enjoys watching games that I play when there is a good story and this brings the story to movie theater quality.

*Plus I won't freak out when the cats try to catch the mouse pointer :-)

Honestly looks awesome. Can imagine nights with my imaginary girlfriend playing gta. Great projector as seen from your video.

Always wanted a way to make my screen larger without the need to find a space large enough for a bigger monitor. This looks amazing. Can't imagine how dope GTA V or Ori and the Blind Forest would look on it.

The  PF1000U projector seems like an awesome projector. I can never find a good projector in a small package.

The image looks pretty good, would like to game on such a resolution :D

Wow! With this projector I would finally have enough room on my screen to develop with Sublime Text, a browser and Git Bash open simultaniously :D painting my walls white!

This is the coolest projector I have ever seen. Its so cool how it can be so close to the wall.

I'm gonna throw out my LG 47 inch TV, if I win this

It reminds me of the short throw projector in the film Avatar. That was hands down one of the scenes I remember the best as I was strangely mesmerised by the projector.

I WANT ONE!!!! I'm going to replace my old tv for one!!!!

Not sure if i posted here yet kinda new to the forum but would love to win this for my office to go on the wall and display info (IMAGINE ALL THE GRAPHS 0.0) and to use it as a media center on breaks too.

CEO of Infinity Creations

No current PC but on the WAY!

Looks absolutely amazing. Always wanted a projector for me and my girlfriend. Whoever wins this is gonna love it!

Being the owner of one of these bad boys would be awesome. Also, Linus, your content is great. Especially the Silent PC Build. Thanks for the entertainment!

Dope, can't resist - I'd just run terminals on it.

I would love this thin for gaming!!!!!!!

Connect this to your HTPC with your home theater speakers, and you have your own cinema  at home

Well to be honest I don't know what to think of this. Or any projector as a matter of fact. I don't really have a benchmark to judge projectors.

The only time I've used projectors were at school for smart boards. Let's just say it wasn't an amazing experience for me.

This product looks interesting as it's a short throw one, so pretty compact not just in size but setup wise too.

If it works for Linus, it works for me too. (Although it's sponsored :P )

I'd really like to get my hands one on thanks to you guys. I know I have an abysmally low chance of actually getting it but whatever, I tried. It'd totally make me THAT guy when I go to college this fall :D

This thing looks really cool and il be glad to have one :D

I think it looks pretty neat, the possibility of being able to cast any sort of media across that big of a screen would give the right person endless ways to create special events for their friends and family 

Super cool formfactor for a portable beamer and the lense is protectet by the housing itself; thums up for that little powerhouse lg! I just wonder how easy it is to adjust on bad ground because of its small footprint...

Would love to get one of these!