LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I have always wanted to try projector gaming on such a large scale. I could bring my friends over and set this up anywhere because of its compact size and we would have a blast!!!

It looks kind of strange, but it's 100% understandable to get that short throw distance.

to smal places, is the best, and looks cool ! 

looks really nice and since I'm thinking about getting a projector anyway this might be my chance to get a product way out of my budget :D

That is an amazing projector. Being able to be so close to the wall and still create such a big screen. This would be amazing in a small home theater or as a portable projector. 

This would be useful since my old projector is about to bite the dust, so I really need a new one for my projector setup. xD

Imagine playing Overwatch or Guildwars on this....  Or even better, Starcraft. And watching the death star run of the Starwars Episode III remastered haaaaaaa. 

Just moved into a new place, my roommates and I would love a big screen to make the weekend lans a bit more social!

The versatility on this is endless, the size to distance is incredible.

Can't say much about the projector because I don't have one.. Yet. ;)

Would be pretty cool to start my home theater with this.

It's lit! This would be good for a home theater that I'm trying to make

The portability and the ST of this thing is what will catch a lot of attention. To set it up outside will most likely be a breeze if you want to have a movie night with the family! Great job both LTT for the ad and LG for this piece of tech

Oh wow!

My old 800x600 projector just broke, and I don't have the money for a new one so, it would be crasy to get it :D

This projector will force me to paint the walls of my basement so yh its a win win

Something like this would be perfect for our University's video gaming society. We're constantly struggling with the image size and quality our projectors can achieve and this would be an awesome help.

i cant really tell you what i think about it because i have never used this projector but from the first it looks great i would love to get my hands on one of this

It would be so amazing to have this at our next LAN-Party (Yes, we still do LAN-parties because it's much more fun than playing online multiplayer). Playing Mario Kart 8 with some friends on this projector would be a lot of fun.

the video is simply magical, i really wanted to experience this and share it with the kids here from the philippines it will be a magical night for them to see this clear picture quality that night will be a dream come true

I think it would be totally cool to play Mario Kart etc. with it and I think this Projector is just ballin' :D

It woud be awsome to game enywhere and watch films whit this projector it looks awsome

This is an awesome product! Its always a hassle to get the projector at a certain distance. With only having it 4 feet away sounds great!
Great for movie and gaming nights

WOW what a beast of a projector! That would be cool to use for projections on the side of buildings....