LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I honestly think this product is totally awesome! I have ran into a problem where there is not enough room for normal projector to get well sized image far too many times. With this kind of tecnology it is not a valid consern anymore.

This would be an awesome first projector. I have a small apartment so something portable would be great especially for night time art projects.

That thing it's tiny, it looks much fun!

This is the perfect projector i have been looking for a small form factor projector that i can set up for my disabled son as i cant afford a HUGEEE screen he struggles too see and cant read unless text is large so i'll be getting one of these Thanks linus for the review great work 

The projector is lovely! I'd definitely look into it if anyone I know is looking for a projector.

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.7 GHz ❍ EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 ❍ Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2133MHz

this little projector would be amazing for night-time outside LAN parties or as a alternative for a TV.

Well, I live on a farm in straya, So i would set it up to project on the side of my barn. Invite some mates around for some sangers and a few stubbys, light up the Bonfire and cook some marshmallows with the boys while playing some N-64. I reckon the lads would think it's pretty schmickey.

Projectors haven't seen much innovation recently so seen something like this is cool. The only other cool projector thing was the Sony laser projector. This would be amazing for movies nights as it's small and the picture quality looks good.

OMG! That would be perfect for a whole room VR environment! Or an interactive wall! SO MANY IDEAS!

Looks good, I like these short range (as in distance from the wall) projectors.

It seems like it would make good personal projector. I do have one empty wall in my room and enough space to use it, so I would definitely had use for it :) (also PF1000U seems much better than for example Epson EB-U04 I was considering)

I have 1 Money and no Projector , why dont I have this Projector and no money?

But for real , cool video and looks perfect for mobile gaming and movies.

would love one of these to watch movies with fam in the backyard

Wow. Seriously what an epic projector. That would be amazing for a new home theatre setup  that I've always wanted! :D

Cool projector and interesting technology. Small size and not that heavy, so it can be easily transported too.

I would love to have this, not for any of the practical reasons that many people state in this forum. 

I wish I had the room for an amazing home theater setup, but alas I don't. I would like to use it as a spectacle for my friends, either to play split-screen Halo parties, make You Don't Know Jack simply come to life on a huge screen, or even to set up a improvised movie theater experience for the romantic moments with my girlfriend.

I can envision millions of uses for this product, so I wish I could win it, but if I don't, hey, that's cool too. 

I just hope they go to deserving homes and the end user will enjoy it!

Im wondering how much light can be in the room before it isnt usable.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

It's compact size and powerful projection would be perfect for my living room. Been having problems getting a short range projector for a long time :)

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think that this projector is really cool for what the size of screen it can show. Then on the other side of it it cost $1400.

I have had an idea to put this kinda reflective lens on a projector to give a huge screen so close. Soooooo glad someone finally did :D yay for LG