LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

aaaw man! I do all my gaming on a Lenovo y50-70 and I've been wantong a projector forever. it would be awesome to have one for a change.
Huge thumb's up to all the LMG staff. keep up the good work :D

An outstanding prize to win, and something almost everyone on the forums would benefit from.

this would be really nice to have to play games on but ill probably use it for working with the unity engine so i can see things better or video editing.

Pefekt to wacht the EM evreywear with friends.

Can you say big screen netflix and chill. I can. Also better to watch LinusTechTips with.

Nice projector, no need to be far away for a big image. I like it.

would love to play on it with friends   *~*

Always wanted to turn my room in a cinema, but I don't have a lot of space so this is perfect!

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It'd be great.

the most largest and high quality home projector ever it is going to be amazing in my setup

Projector looks awsome, i love how it can give such a huge surface beeing so close to the wall

The things you could do with this projector are just crazy, especially since it is so small.

Need this for my ultimate set up!!!! 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Looks great for turning the basement into a home theatre

This projector looks AMAZING! love to playing games on it and a home theater

Solves a problem

The problem I've personally had is the projector positioning away from the wall. The most ideal walls in the house always seem to be too close to a parallel wall for most projectors to be used to their desired potential. 

looks really nice and you can use it for presentations not only for gaming, maybe a small cinema on your house?

Wow, what a interesting design! And the price seems pretty good. Also, very nice video guys!

Well, I play in a band and while we were thinking about implementing a visual/videocomponent in our live show, this video comes out. Coincidence? I think not!

This little thing would be uber cool even in the smaller venues, and awesome in the bigger ones!

Now I can do all the neon vandalism I want and not be a vandal.

I instantly thought of using the projector for watching soccer with friends and neighbours on the wall of our house in this quite narrow street. Can't get a regular projector far enough from this specific windowless wall.

My thoughts on this? Well the ability to get such a good image from  the distance and size is amazing and in all honesty makes this projector the perfect projector for any home. I can't account for anybody else but I know that for a standard projector I would have to pretty much mount it on the ceiling where my light fitting is, which of course is a no go. The smart TV enabled is fantastic since you then have the ability to use it as a stand alone device and the portability makes it perfect for on the go so I really do hope, whether through this or elsewhere, that I get a chance to get hands on with this  :D

Hi, I just wanted to say it looks awesome. And I'm not saying this just because I would like to have one, but also because it doesn't have the standard look of a projector! This small form factor just reminded me again how far the technique is nowadays. Just like hard drives, from giant machines to store data to the size of a coaster. With this in mind I wouldn't be surprised if one day we have a HD projector in our gloves. I'm just hoping I will see this happen in my lifetime.

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This Projector look SICK AF !!

would be the perfect set up for my small room . and i can just move it to my rooftop to have some awesome outdoor movie nights !

This is awesome. 
Would love to have one of them and use them while playing some ctfs.