LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I would totally keep this in my locker along with one of my computers so i could play games on one of my many off periods at school. maybe i could also bring my wii U or something and play splatoon or super smash bros with some friends too!

Hi! This would make for an awesome LAN party setup.

Looks dope, I can´t afford it since I´m a poor ass teenager so winning this would be nice, cheers!

ps. This would be nice to travel with since you can project it from so close to basically any white wall.

Would be great on my white wall... A bit pricey however... but would like to win one :)

I never really thought that playing games or watching movies on projector could be any good (cause of the experience with projectors in my school).
But after watching this video and seeing this projector I see the potential of it and its high quality the image output could be extremely better than
what i have experienced before and it would be cool to try this out if i ever get a chance to.

Great projector, nice to see LG pushing the tech forward like this.

Brilliant projector. i think this is the projector wich alot of people were looking for;  large picture and great image quality at minimal distance!

If i don't win one, i'm still going to buy one i think!

Great job LG!

I like the way it looks, and how small the thing is, if the images are of a really good quality then that is especially impressive. I work at an event center, all of our projectors able to give a large enough display are freaking massive and heavy, so something like that is exciting... now only if it could go 400" display...

I would probably use this as a monitor for when friends are around to play old school games, like mariokart 64 and super smash bros and maybe a movie night with the missus (LG and LMG would earn awesome points in my books and the missus') ;)

Hello from Germany!

I like that Projector. It's looking good. I think it would be cool to have it! :D

All the best and good luck,

Epic

These projectors are awesome, and I really wanted one after seeing a review by Techmoan a couple of months ago. Awesome product.

"The PF1000U projector looks like the kind of tech that´s not revolutionizing but perfectly complementing todays gaming"

Full review following if I am the lucky winner :)

Greetings from Germany :*

MiXT4PE

This would be interesting to use in a home cockpit setup that I have begun planning and prebuilding. Not only would the projection be excellent, the quality would probably be beyond stunning. 

Albert Lua

There's no Ctrl+Z in life, it ain't Microsoft Word! -me

Since I saw this awesome projector in action when a friend of mine bought it, I want one myself!

that projector would be nice for my setup and would be cool for movie nights 

looks like a sweet projector, has a lot of features that are really useful like the bluetooth options and the smart features.

If I were to win this I would give it to my girlfriend as she really needs a projector right now for presenting some beautiful visuals for her live gigs, and this would be absolutely perfect.. Small enough to fit into a rucksack or other bag, and being short throw it is ideal for the small rooms and venues she often plays in.

On 10/07/2016 at 3:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think this projector is a great one if you don't have a lot of room where you are using it

Hell yes!!! That looks soooo awesome!! I've got a blank wall just ready and waiting for a projector. This would be perrrrrrfect!!! :P

was planning to make my own projector for my room but this looks perfect

I really like the compact and light weight aspect of this projector. You could simply get a battery and a laptop to have a setup almost anywhere! I would take this "Project Backpack" a few steps further and make it completely mobile! Thanks for the great idea!

The PF1000U Short Throw Projectors should be a awesome piece of equipment to used when me and my classmates have to wait two and sometimes tree hours for the bus. we usually huddle around the laptop screen butt i would be cool to sit back and play on most Walls with this projector.

it looks very easy to carry around and the image looks good