LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector is INSANE! I'd love to check it out and have some fun with it with my friends, we just started playing games online and joined the PC Masterrace ??

I have been searching for a projector for good projector for at least two years. Before this video I had the BenQ W1080ST in mind. To this day I have just been waiting for a good sale to pick it up. However the 30,000 hour bulb on this little guy is amazing! Compared to the only 3500 of the BenQ, this spec had me sold alone. Not to mention the portability and no need for mounting hardware, I could have this thing on my entertainment center and be gaming away. Thank you for the opportunity to win such an amazing product.

This looks perfect for playing smash on the porch with some buds. Thanks for the giveaway Linus and team!

More than likely the best small form factor projector with the best picture i have seen. Great Job LG. Smoking video linus!!

This looks amazing!!!! I want this so bad!  This would be a great start to my home theater setup.  Plus it's got a native resolution of 1080P, not too common for a projector like this at this price point.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Must have !

I'd like to swap this with my monitor.

I think this projector would go great in my room! I have a low end Epson I got cheap 2 years ago when I was left disabled in a bike vs car accident. Maybe a bump in lumens and resolution from the  PF1000 can really help me pass the time. I love how LG designed it and making it a short throw was a great idea.

that is one amazing projector, would like to win this linus --- the PF1000U projector will be a perfect addition for my gaming den :D

I will sell my friend for that beast :D

Just kidding I will sell my whole family...

I live in an apartment where I am not allowed to hang anything on the walls.  Projectors are the best solution... except most of those need to be mounted on the ceiling.  This seems like a perfect solution.

could be the ultimate portable gaming

it one of those things that it's nice to have of you can afford it

It's the short throw projector I've been waiting for at a price that makes me keep on waiting. 

this would be perfect for a small room with plain walls :D <3

The projector looks pretty elegant and compact, but also the projection image looks really sharp and clean. All that, the size of it an the portability makes it a really excellent projector. Not only for presentations and conferences, but for gaming events and social hubs, it's just perfect. Here at Venezuela it's really hard to get a really good projector, either for college or for gaming, it would be awesome to have one of these.

Looks like an excellent product that should make more people want to go for projectors. I like that its a more consumer friendly version of the laser projector that Sony made

The LG PF1000U projector delivers an amazing big screen within an exceptionally short distance of the projection surface. Not even my old TV is capable of transmit in clear Full HD 1080p picture quality, and this projector can support up to 100” inch projection, mind blowing O.o

Since i'm Portuguese and PORTUGAL just won the UEFA Euro 2016, this projector would be an awesome catch to view the following soccer games with all my family in great barbeque outdoors. And of course watch LinusTechTips youtube videos in freaking 100” inch projection :x.

Good luck everyone,

peace out.

It looks awesome and would love to play all my games on this

Moms been looking for a projector for backyard movie night, maybe I could convince her to try backyard gaming night!

On 10 July 2016 at 10:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks like it could be a lot of fun for a games night, maybe a bit of nidhogg.

Nice 'lil PJ for summertime movies on the patio :)

These short throw projectors are really cool, it would be great for a bedroom where wall space permits but otherwise would not allow a standard projector!

The best part of one of these is the ability replace a tv without having to hang a projector, because having a projector sit in the middle of a room is just silly. I can definitely seeing these be the way of the future as far as projectors go