LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It seems a very powerful projectof, hope I can try it one day on a big wall :D 

Say what!? A projector I won't have to mount to my ceiling? That's great! I would probably use it in my living room for an awesome couch gaming setup or something. My xbox is looking awfully lonely because I haven't used it in a while.

This looks really cool and I'm sure that it would be a great addition to anyone's gaming or watching setup. Thanks for the giveaway!

This projector could probably clean up many different types of setups due to short throw. Great idea and looks cool. Would love to try it for myself.

Playing Rocket League with this bad boy with my mates would be sick

That would honestly be amazing, I would love to use it for teaching. It would be perfect due to its portability.

My thoughts, is i will buy this amazing projector,as soon as i win the lottery, and then proceed to buy a mansion next to kanye, and then invite him every week, to watch a movie, on my fucking 200in screen outside, whilst in my pool, with live dolphins. Until then i will just watch paint dry on my wall that just happens to be 200in, (wink wink hint hint).

So if i just happen to win the projector, i will just have to watch a blank white wall for now. 

TBH my thoughts on this is damn, dats a lit projector, and then proceeds to look into wallet and cry.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Guerrilla gaming at its finest!

When you think of PC gaming you do not think of a projector. This has now changed.

This seems like it would be great for a smaller apartment since it has such a short throw.

This thing looks awesome! I've been actually thinking about investing in a good projector, as the wife and I are looking to buy a house and I'm looking to build a media room.  This would be perfect for it!

The PF1000U projector is amazing!!! I love that you don't have to have a ton of space to get this working!!!! 

I think it's awesome, and I would love to see more like it! 

On 7/10/2016 at 11:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

it could be use as a monitor for people that has limited space in their room

the only thing that could make it more badass was if it was running on batteries

OMG o: This thing costs almost 4 months rent and food D:!!! whoa!

Very Interesting piece of equipment.  It's pricey being over $1000, but projectors are cheep, nor are they very robust in terms of connectivity.  I'd be very interested in seeing how well this works in a normal daylight scenario where windows in a, say 10x10 room, are covered by blinds, and you have a reasonable amount of light spill.  I would also like to see what kind of resolution you get in HD and 4K on a wall.  Sounds like a fun game as you go tool for sure, and definitely would like to put it through it's paces.

Awesome new Projector from LG!

Looks like it can do the only thing all wanted, huge images from near as possible, getting all the peoples in front of screen shadows away!

Must be awesome if put on ceiling as well!

And of course, i want to participate of the Giveaway!

Since summer is here, would love to use this to have outdoor movie night with our friends and neighbors.
How well would this projector perform with ambient light?

As many have noted, it seems promising for small spaces. It would be a good start for a man-cave project, i only can't understand why it is so expensive?:) I hope that it wont disapoint. 

Absolutely drooling machine that can fit pretty much anywhere. I would not mind replacing my old 37" TV with this beauty :)