G502 vs Razer Ouroboros

Yoobsterlol

So I really want to get a wireless mouse and I decided on the Razer ouroboros, but I want to know if there is a noticeable difference in latency, And I know there are mice like the G900 but there are some things are a real deal breaker for me. Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Yoobsterlol said:

So I really want to get a wireless mouse and I decided on the Razer ouroboros, but I want to know if there is a noticeable difference in latency, And I know there are mice like the G900 but there are some things are a real deal breaker for me. Thanks in advance!

i was in this case a last week i decided for the g900 over the razer and so far the g900 is the best mouse i have ever used in like every way. i think it was worth the high price

the difference is not really latency, the difference is that logitech makes good quality mice that dont break after a year and aren't marketed to 8 year old kids

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

i was in this case a last week i decided for the g900 over the razer and so far the g900 is the best mouse i have ever used in like every way. i think it was worth the high price

There are a few things I don't like about it, such as the battery lifespan. I use my pc a lot during the day and if I use it the way I do(16+ hours a day) The battery can't possibly last long enough for the high price to be worth it for me

1 minute ago, Yoobsterlol said:

There are a few things I don't like about it, such as the battery lifespan. I use my pc a lot during the day and if I use it the way I do(16+ hours a day) The battery can't possibly last long enough for the high price to be worth it for me

i get 2.5 days with heavy usage and rgb lighting but maybe im not as a heavy user compared to you?

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

the difference is not really latency, the difference is that logitech makes good quality mice that dont break after a year and aren't marketed to 8 year old kids

XD, I agree that Razer products generally don't last as long as competitors but I don't really have much to choose from. 

2 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

i get 2.5 days with heavy usage and rgb lighting but maybe im not as a heavy user compared to you?

Well I'm not worried about the usage I get out of it, I don't want to have to buy a new mouse(especially at over a $100) every 2 years because of the battery dying on me, do you think it will work even after the battery will no longer charge and stuff as long as I have it plugged in?

6 minutes ago, Yoobsterlol said:

Well I'm not worried about the usage I get out of it, I don't want to have to buy a new mouse(especially at over a $100) every 2 years because of the battery dying on me, do you think it will work even after the battery will no longer charge and stuff as long as I have it plugged in?

i dont know. also another plus side i cant feel any delay lag compared to my wired mose 

1 minute ago, DominicNikon said:

i dont know. also another plus side i cant feel any delay lag compared to my wired mose 

Well yeah, that was the big selling point of the G900

1 minute ago, DominicNikon said:

cant the razors battery die in 2 years too?

It uses a AA battery