NVIDIA SHIELD - where to buy

LinusTech

are there any EU websites to buy the shield? i live in the UK :/

I live in UK as well. By the looks of things Nvidia have no intention to release to other countries. :(

I live in UK as well. By the looks of things Nvidia have no intention to release to other countries. :(

yeah, they might come out and release it with the 780 TI and do the deal they did for US, which was with 3 games and $100 off shield

You'll use it for a week then be done. I promise its more of a novel product anyway.

You'll use it for a week then be done. I promise its more of a novel product anyway.

Depends why you bought it in the first place.

It's a great handheld that allows for some pretty powerful gaming.

And with the new addition of game streaming from your desktop to your TV that just gives it another reason to purchase this over something with SteamOS on it. If I can get 1080p game streaming on my TV that is a great addition. Very portable machine that you can bring from one TV to another in your house.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I don't play android games on mine but I use the PC streaming all the time.  It's nice playing games anywhere in the house with the full fidelity of PC.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I swear you could physically harm someone with a shield, lol.

Looks like such a brick.

It is.

I swear you could physically harm someone with a shield, lol.

Looks like such a brick.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers