Recording Teamspeak without anyone knowing

Night

Hello!! I want to record my voice and my Teamspeak audio into one recording. I have a USB headset/Mic (Gamescom 780's) and a Sound Blaster Recon 3D sound card.

I would like to use Audacity but if there is a better way to handle this im happy to change.

I only want my voice and Teamspeak audio to be recorded and I dont want to use Teamspeaks built in feature.

Any suggestions??

Not to be rude, but why do you want to do it without anyone knowing? That's abit of an invasion of privacy and is not morally correct (as they have the right to know they're being recorded).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

It helps if the people in the Teamspeak don't see this topic.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

No. Bad Matt!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

them not seeing this post helps

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

Not to be rude, but why do you want to do it without anyone knowing? That's abit of an invasion of privacy and is not morally correct (as they have the right to know they're being recorded).

He probably wants the uncensored version of us on TeamSpeak but we tend to quieten down once someone starts recording.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Inb4 tin foil hat

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

What Mape said^^ Everyone changes slightly when they know they are being recorded. Things arent as funny, convos seem more put on. I want to record us in or natural habitat.

Like monkeys at a zoo when everyone goes home.

What Mape said^^ Everyone changes slightly when they know they are being recorded. Things arent as funny, convos seem more put on. I want to record us in or natural habitat.

This I can fap to.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

To be fair how many people would be ok with what we normally say especially the conversation last night?

wouldn't FRAPS work fine? just make sure you have the box checked for Windows audio (cant remember what it's called)

you could use Virtual Audio Cable to route it into audacity or something.

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

To be fair how many people would be ok with what we normally say especially the conversation last night?

Everyone. Last night was hilarious...especially when it rolled over into this morning.

wouldn't FRAPS work fine? just make sure you have the box checked for Windows audio (cant remember what it's called)

Does FRAPS have an option to record only audio? And will it filter out games/Youtube videos and my PS3 coming in via optical??

you could use Virtual Audio Cable to route it into audacity or something.

Im unsure if thats entirely possible to catch my voice via a USB mic and my computers audio output and record them at the same time in Audacity. Ill give it a go tonight bit I have a feeling ive tried and failed with this method.