Does this girl like me?

djdelarosa25

It should go something like this; 

"We've known each other for a while and I feel like I can tell you this and be open and honest about how I feel. 
Today, just like any other day, I woke up and had whiskey and beef jerky for breakfast. After that I went hunting. I didn't bring a gun because guns are for pussies. In the forest I came across some bear tracks. Naturally, like a real man, I followed them to the bear's den. There I confronted the biggest grizzly I had ever seen. I knew then that I had to have it. But, as is common knowledge, giant man-eating grizzly bears are usually protected by a group of five or so ninjas and this particular bear was no exception. I made quick work of the first four but the last one, who is naturally their leader, was a bit tough. Took me about 10 minutes to choke him out. Little did I know, the toughest part of the day was yet to come. 
So, there I am, face to face with a wild grizzly. At one point, my foot slipped and I thought I had finally met my match. And it was there, under an 800 pound man eating grizzly bear, that I realized that all I could think about was you. Of course, I killed that bastard and wore his hollowed out head home because I'm no sissy. 
So, you wanna be my bottom bitch  or what?"

This works every time. 

8 minutes ago, Sintezza said:

As a girl myself, i realy find these kind of topics amusing to read.

haha :D

Have we been hitting the right nail on the head with the tips we been giving this young chap :) ?

44 minutes ago, JamGorby said:

It should go something like this; 

"We've known each other for a while and I feel like I can tell you this and be open and honest about how I feel. 
Today, just like any other day, I woke up and had whiskey and beef jerky for breakfast. After that I went hunting. I didn't bring a gun because guns are for pussies. In the forest I came across some bear tracks. Naturally, like a real man, I followed them to the bear's den. There I confronted the biggest grizzly I had ever seen. I knew then that I had to have it. But, as is common knowledge, giant man-eating grizzly bears are usually protected by a group of five or so ninjas and this particular bear was no exception. I made quick work of the first four but the last one, who is naturally their leader, was a bit tough. Took me about 10 minutes to choke him out. Little did I know, the toughest part of the day was yet to come. 
So, there I am, face to face with a wild grizzly. At one point, my foot slipped and I thought I had finally met my match. And it was there, under an 800 pound man eating grizzly bear, that I realized that all I could think about was you. Of course, I killed that bastard and wore his hollowed out head home because I'm no sissy. 
So, you wanna be my bottom bitch  or what?"

This works every time. 

this is the best thing i've read since the beginning of the year xD 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

44 minutes ago, ConneelyS said:

Have we been hitting the right nail on the head with the tips we been giving this young chap :) ?

Haha yeah some are basicly good.

Every girl is diffrent ofc, but the only way for OP to find out is just to ask in person.

Sometimes a nice chat can do wonders, you need to find out if there is a click somewhere.

You need to find out eachother interrests and feelings.

I dont know what the age of OP is, but love isnt only a matter of liking someone based on looks hot and sexy.

But love is a matter of feelings, everything needs to be right.

And i cannot judge for OP if he realy has true feelings for her, and she for him.

Or that he just likes her because of looks, and fantasizes over sex or what not.

This is kinda encouraging me to make a new thread with my crush problems as well, but I'm not sure. If I get 5 likes on this then I'll make a thread with mine

Use the following spec style and help us spread the revolution to the rest of LTT!

"Rylo Ken"

Screenaninator: Asus Strix GTX 970 

Procrastinator:Intel I7 4790K @4.0GHZ

Stickaminator: Kingston HyperX Fury (2x8)

Powermathingy: EVGA 650 GS Fully Modular

attachamajiggy: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition

Remembrerthing: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB

Buttonboard: Corsair K70 RGB (browns)

Hearamagargle+talkamagargle: Logitech G35

See-A-Move-O: Logitech G502

2 minutes ago, Sintezza said:

Haha yeah some are basicly good.

Every girl is diffrent ofc, but the only way for OP to find out is just to ask in person.

Sometimes a nice chat can do wonders, you need to find out if there is a click somewhere.

You need to find out eachother interrests and feelings.

I dont know what the age of OP is, but love isnt only a matter of liking someone based on looks hot and sexy.

But love is a matter of feelings, everything needs to be right.

And i cannot judge for OP if he is realy has true feelings for her, and she for him.

Or that he just likes het because of looks, and fantasizes over sex.

Completely agree. Gotta be careful not to confuse Love with those other feelings :P and a good chat is often the best way to tease these things out !

6 minutes ago, brune67 said:

This is kinda encouraging me to make a new thread with my crush problems as well, but I'm not sure. If I get 5 likes on this then I'll make a thread with mine

We don't have likes anymore. This is bait ! :^)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, brune67 said:

Not that I would see myself as somebody to be giving advice to people about crushes or love or anything like that but, at least people will have a place to talk about stuff like this.

2 hours ago, djdelarosa25 said:

I sucked my balls and went for it. I started the chat first. She answered me and I said thank you. Normally, people don't reply after this. But she went and said

"Hehehehhe okay dj :)

HALAAA DJ = OMG DJ"

Joke wala lang = "Nevermind me, just joking"

And then she changed my nickname in messenger to "dj hehe" and remarked

"HAHAHAHHAA nothing just using Messenger's feature of using nicknames just trippin"

So I also changed her nickname xD

I wish I could be as happy as your emoticons but sadly have no fucking idea what you are saying here lol

EDIT: I read this again and all that I could verbally say was "I'm so fucking confused" please help

2 hours ago, djdelarosa25 said:

Grade 10 in the PH: 15-16 years old

Same as the US. 

I just finished 10th grade/Sophomore year. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

51 minutes ago, Sintezza said:

As a girl myself, i realy find these kind of topics amusing to read.

haha :D

As a gay guy, I find that a lot of these topics tend to have a similar stories.

2 hours ago, I need a better name said:

drug her and get her pregnant, that way she can't leave you no matter what

Illegal and Socially reprehensible...

Definitely best option 10/10. /s

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

16 minutes ago, brune67 said:

then i guess you wont be able to, since there are no likes any more :P i recommend you edit your post to say "if i get 5 agrees/thumbs ups"

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

22 minutes ago, brune67 said:

Just bloody do it lol. People will help I'm sure.

"Sa tamang panahon. Ikanga" = "In the right time"

If you are planning confess to her. Don't ever have 100% feelings. May it be feelings of hope or feelings of negativity. Do what your heart tells you. But be prepared, entering a relationship means you will be facing problems such as one cheating to another. Believe me, there is no perfect relationship but the feeling of love is the most perfect sensation of all. Unless you're a damn sadist that giggles whenever he sees a person he loves getting hurt. :(

I just want to give a massive thank you to all the guys that helped me. Yes, we confessed our feelings for each other. I never expected a tech forum to be a catalyst for me to have confidence and stand up to her.

Once again, I love you guys <3

1 hour ago, djdelarosa25 said:

I just want to give a massive thank you to all the guys that helped me. Yes, we confessed our feelings for each other. I never expected a tech forum to be a catalyst for me to have confidence and stand up to her.

Congrats m8. Good luck with your new relationship. Also

maxresdefault.jpg

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

1 hour ago, djdelarosa25 said:

she liek you???

TREATT HER GOOD, MAN

I used to be quite active here.

You are young and you have nothing to lose. Go for her. ...Ohhh you already did. Good Job ?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO