Need some SSD suggestions

Greetings,

Recently came into some issues with my current SSD, apperently its not going to make it for too long (http://i.imgur.com/aClc50o.png), so I need a new one.

Heres the issue with that; I need everything with it. I was looking at a samsung SSD but it said cable, screws, bay etc were NOT included. What the fuck? Just the SSD and nothing else. 

I need screws, cables, cloning software, and an extra bay holder, screwdriver... including the SSD - everything. 

I viewed the zombie SSD review (https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/135383-adata-sp920-ssd/?hl=adata) and that seem to suit my needs fine, however that seemed to be quite dated. Is that information + SSD still up-to-date as in speeds/price and software?

Thanks for any insight. 

2 minutes ago, IIIPlasmaIII said:

I need everything with it. I was looking at a samsung SSD but it said cable, screws, bay etc were NOT included. What the fuck?

Course they aren't included. Those things come with your case.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

Just now, HPWebcamAble said:

Ordered mine from CyberpowerPC, didn't find any extra connectors, only the ones that were installed with my HDD+SSD combo.

Literally nothing spare.

1 minute ago, IIIPlasmaIII said:

Ordered mine from CyberpowerPC

What case is it?

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

All the other things you mentioned can be bought separately for about 15 total. No SSD comes with all of that. 

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Just now, HPWebcamAble said:

What case is it?

CyberPowerPC X-Titan 100 MID-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Window Panel (Black Color)

Cables come with your motherboard, screws and extra bays come with your case. Since you ordered prebuilt you're probably just going to have to order everything else separately which isn't expensive. If you're buying an SSD you can just hang it in the back panel area so you don't have to buy a bay for it. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Just get Samsung Evo. They are at the top of SSD brands.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Samsung has some with a desktop upgrade kit, even comes with a transfer cable.

40 minutes ago, IIIPlasmaIII said:

Greetings,

Recently came into some issues with my current SSD, apperently its not going to make it for too long (http://i.imgur.com/aClc50o.png), so I need a new one.

Heres the issue with that; I need everything with it. I was looking at a samsung SSD but it said cable, screws, bay etc were NOT included. What the fuck? Just the SSD and nothing else. 

I need screws, cables, cloning software, and an extra bay holder, screwdriver... including the SSD - everything. 

I viewed the zombie SSD review (https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/135383-adata-sp920-ssd/?hl=adata) and that seem to suit my needs fine, however that seemed to be quite dated. Is that information + SSD still up-to-date as in speeds/price and software?

Thanks for any insight. 

Samsung has upgrade kit models that comes with the extra accessories. But they might have changed some the included contents. Instead of having a universal kit, they separate into desktop and laptop. Desktop might have the 3.5" to 2.5" SSD bracket and no data transfer cable, and laptop might have that transfer cable but no SSD bracket. The most current 850 Evo has a starter kit.I know retail version of Intel SSD comes with all the things you're looking for. I got 3 of them and they all come with a SSD mounting kit, screws, Sata cable, sata power cable, SSD tool box software and even a case badge sticker.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/memory-storage/memory-storage/ssd/MZ-75E500RW

Samsung-840-contenuto.jpg

37 minutes ago, HPWebcamAble said:

They're included with the SSD not your case. Your case don't even come with SATA cables.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

moved to storage devices

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

They're included with the SSD not your case. Your case don't even come with SATA cables.

Didn't see the cables part. But the drives I've purchased only included the drives themselves.

SATA Cables come with the MOBO, SATA Power with the PSU, and mounting hardware with the case.

3 hours ago, IIIPlasmaIII said:

CyberPowerPC X-Titan 100 MID-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Window Panel (Black Color)

You bought just the case, right? Not a complete computer? If it was a complete system already, they might not include additional mounting hardware. Ideally they will, but its not unheard of not to include additional case parts.

On 6/15/2016 at 6:05 PM, HPWebcamAble said:

Didn't see the cables part. But the drives I've purchased only included the drives themselves.

SATA Cables come with the MOBO, SATA Power with the PSU, and mounting hardware with the case.

You bought just the case, right? Not a complete computer? If it was a complete system already, they might not include additional mounting hardware. Ideally they will, but its not unheard of not to include additional case parts.

EDIT: Scratch that.

Just going to order a power cable adapter from 4 prong MOLEX to SATA power. 

Along with a SATA cable, perhaps some screws to go with it since this order literally came with nothing extra.

Regardless, thanks for the assistance everyone.

On 6/15/2016 at 2:28 PM, Thony said:

Just get Samsung Evo. They are at the top of SSD brands.

Ended up getting a Evo, thanks for the suggestion.

(SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-75E250B/AM)

Nu3wF4P.png