What looks Sexier

Toastoftheundead

I'd worry about airflow/noise over looks if I were you.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

I want to know what looks nice especially if i want to do a white and black themed pc. Its really hard to choose between the two versions.

4 minutes ago, Toastoftheundead said:

I want to know what looks nice especially if i want to do a white and black themed pc. Its really hard to choose between the two versions.

If your willing to fork over the money they do have their new Pro series with LED or HD LED's coming soon, but personally I would go for regular fans with LED strip lighting as it gives more even lighting. 

Corsair's LED fans are significantly worse. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 hours ago, Toastoftheundead said:

Cosair af 120mm Led or Corsair af 120mm (With the Rings)?

Aerocool DS 120mm LEDs. They look every bit as nice but, unlike the Corsair LED fans, they actually move air.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.