First thing you gonna do in Bf4 beta?

ViruZ_HUN

Just buy the R9 290X

Oh yeah that's right! I heard about that bundle. Time to upgrade, lol

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

TBag ViruZ

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

I'm going to run as fast as I can,.. only to trip over nothing and die for no reason...

Just like BF3

:)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Anyone who is wondering about what the weapons of BF4 are going to be, or have any questions about the field upgrades, should definitely watch LevelCapGaming's stuff.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Click some things.

Computer Specs: CPU: i7 3770k, GPU: EVGA GTX 770, PSU: Corsair HX 850W, Case: Fractal Design R4, Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 240 Pin DDR3, Corsair H100i Liquid CPU CoolerKingston HyperX 240GB SSD (OS), WD 1TB HDD Black Edition

Strap some C4 to a truck and drive it in to the enemy!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

I am going to download it and not play it like many of my other games.  I have yet to play BF3 and I own two copies.  I also have COD MW3 and we only played it a bit on launch day/night.  I am starting to play games more but with my son and brother not playing these war shooters anymore I have nobody in real life to play them with.  I need to make some real life friends to play games with. :Z

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Point at all the things

But seriously, probably jump in a tank and then get destroyed by some weapon or other that's not yet balanced yet.

HTTP/2 203