battlefield one vs COD infinite warfare

grayblizzard

which one?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

• Battlefield one
    • COD Infinite Warfare

Bad Company 2. What was the question again?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

3 minutes ago, Spankyy_TPG said:

Do you heave any idea what did you just started..:D:P

An Infinite Battlefield feedback loop.. :P

Story-wise, Battlefield One is more interesting to me; though I never really liked the way Battlefield games played. They always felt mushy or something odd... Infinite Warfare only has my attention because of the Modern Warfare Remaster, but that's it. There is a zombies mode with this one, so that could maybe be interesting?

5 minutes ago, Omon_Ra said:

An Infinite Battlefield feedback loop.. :P

Story-wise, Battlefield One is more interesting to me; though I never really liked the way Battlefield games played. They always felt mushy or something odd... Infinite Warfare only has my attention because of the Modern Warfare Remaster, but that's it. There is a zombies mode with this one, so that could maybe be interesting?

Zombies .. you heave my attention :D

I'm going with neither. Because neither really interest me.

But part of me wants to say Battlefield. Because it brings back something that hasn't been done in a while.

Call of Duty have all just been downhill ever since the merge with Blizzard.

Neither, they both don't excite me. Same game with a different setting. Battlefield 1 clearly wants to cater to the people who have been asking for a past shooter (as opposed to future or modern shooter) and Call of Duty IW is just doing what the fuck now.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

lol BF1 8-0

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BF1 anyday...There hasn't been much of ww1 fps games, so BF1 catches my eye more

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

It's not necessarily one or the other… Both games (at least in previous installments) do their own things. They aren't as similar or as directly comparable as the internet wants to oversimplify them to be.

I play Battlefield on the somewhat rare occasion that I play a multiplayer shooter. But if Battlefield games had never existed, I wouldn't suddenly play Call of Duty by default. I still wouldn't want that type of gameplay.

I have, at different times, been a fan of both Battlefield and Call of Duty. I played the original COD and its expansion almost religiously on PC. MW and MW2 were pretty fun too, though I do like WW1/WW2 as settings more. I played BF1942, the Desert Combat mod, and BF2 a ton as well.

Both franchises have gained a mixture of mass market appeal and fatigue. I think COD has suffered it much worse though. BF3 and BF4 are still pretty darn good, BF4 in particular. I can't say the same for the last few CODs (the last I tried was Advanced Warfare), either campaign or multiplayer. On top of this, the Infinite Warfare setting seems very bland and uninteresting for a sci-fi. We can't see the whole story yet but judging from the trailer, better can and has been done many times. Even Titanfall, a failed shooter, looked more interesting.

Battlefield 1, on the other hand, is new ground for the Battlefield franchise, and it's an amazing part of world history that very often got glossed over in a lot of people's history classes. I'm wary though because Hardline sucked, Battlefront sucked, and its hard for me to believe huge publishers like EA can innovate very much. I've purchased neither game so I don't really "support" either of them just yet. But I'll be eager to jump into the Battlefield 1 Open Beta (Demo?) and see how I like it. Infinite Warfare I'll be skipping entirely just like I did with BO3, and should have done with Advanced Warfare, BO2, etc...

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

COD used to be a ton of fun. In my early days of gaming, the first 2 games I got with my PS3 were MW3 and BF3. Both very different play styles. I loved the broadness of gameplay and realism presented in BF3. It was gruesome, intense, and fun. MW3 was a ton of fun too though. I would play with my friends in our clan back when COD Elite was a thing. We would compete all night Friday to beat other clans and it was a genuinely good time. After that though COD games just felt the same and they keep doing it. BF4 isnt that much different from BF3 in terms of play style, but it just felt like such a major update over BF3 that it was well worth it. So BF1 has my vote.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

I have to ask my crystal ball first.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

• 4 weeks later...