Noctua NF-F12 vs Cooler Master JetFlo 120?

noctua obviously,

Noctuas are legendarily awesome. When in doubt, Noctuas.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Noctua. I own the Jetflo myself, and it's not good at all. It's extremely loud and doesn't cool that well either.

Noctua ... I have jetflow it loud as fuck ... 

Magical Pineapples

I would look at noiseblocker fans. The NF-F12 does okay as a heatsink fan at lower RPMs, but it is distinctly buzzy and unpleasant at the upper end of its range.

Agreed with SSL. I got one of the nf f12 and regret it so hard. Loud and weak airflow, doesnt deserve to be in the noctua lineup.

Jetflos are loud fans--not sure where you got the idea of them being anywhere near quiet. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I personally own just Noctua NF-P12 and NF-B9 fans, haven't used NF-F12's myself, the P12 and B9s are very silent and perform great.

I've had Jetflo and Sickeflow fans and they are very loud! The sickeflow performs great, but is noisy.

I've been enchanted by the Corsair fans, been using a combination of AF and SP fans in my own rig, seem to be almost as quiet as the noctuas to me.

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

1 hour ago, Inimigor said:

I personally own just Noctua NF-P12 and NF-B9 fans, haven't used NF-F12's myself, the P12 and B9s are very silent and perform great.

I've had Jetflo and Sickeflow fans and they are very loud! The sickeflow performs great, but is noisy.

I've been enchanted by the Corsair fans, been using a combination of AF and SP fans in my own rig, seem to be almost as quiet as the noctuas to me.

Would you recommend the P12, B9, or Corsairs if you had to pick one?

4 minutes ago, VaderTots said:

NF-P12's are great. SP120 QE's are good. AF120 QE's are a bit better. Not sure why you would consider NF-B9's which are 92mm fans.

If you would like some fan recommendations, list your specs, what you want to use the fans for, and your budget/where you're shopping. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

NF-P12's are great. SP120 QE's are good. AF120 QE's are a bit better. Not sure why you would consider NF-B9's which are 92mm fans.

If you would like some fan recommendations, list your specs, what you want to use the fans for, and your budget/where you're shopping. 

I got 80mm confused with 92mm I think. Either way, I'd specifically looking for some 120mm fans (two for my H100i's radiator, the rest for the case's intake/exhaust). And a good 80mm fan. I'm probably buying from Amazon but budget isn't an issue.

Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zRQWnQ

58 minutes ago, VaderTots said:

I got 80mm confused with 92mm I think. Either way, I'd specifically looking for some 120mm fans (two for my H100i's radiator, the rest for the case's intake/exhaust). And a good 80mm fan. I'm probably buying from Amazon but budget isn't an issue.

Specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zRQWnQ

NF-S12A's for case and NF-F12's for the rad would be great. If you don't mind sacrificing more performance for lower noise, go with all NF-S12A's.

2 hours ago, VaderTots said:

If you mind looks, go for Corsairs, if not, a combination of P12 for rads and A12's for any open spaces.

If you put the low noise adapters on them they are very quiet, both corsair and noctua fans.

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

3 hours ago, Inimigor said:

If you mind looks, go for Corsairs, if not, a combination of P12 for rads and A12's for any open spaces.

If you put the low noise adapters on them they are very quiet, both corsair and noctua fans.

Thanks!

Jetflo 120 is quiet as long as its rpm is under 1000.