Good things to watch on Netflix

Does anybody know of anything good to watch on Netflix or TV in general?

how about movies? those are fun to watch

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 minutes ago, CapatinChipmunk said:

I started watching Falling Skies a while back, it is a great series that has recently finished on TV so yeah, all of the episodes are up on Netflix.

2017 Gaming PC

Excellent value machine, keeps me going.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Motherboard: MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

PSU: Casecom 600W PSU | Case: Corsair Graphite 230T | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | HDD: 3TB WD Blue

Dell XPS 15 9560

Beautiful laptop, in a stunning form factor.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (not mobile, full GPU) | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | SSD: 512GB SK Hynix SSD

Display: 4K IPS 100% Adobe RGB Touch Panel | I/O: Two USB 3.0 with PowerShare, HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, SD Card Slot, and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 32GB

3 minutes ago, CapatinChipmunk said:

Any ones in specific?

alien and predator movies i enjoyed

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

10 minutes ago, CapatinChipmunk said:

Have any remote idea of what genre you're looking for?

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

Have any remote idea of what genre you're looking for?

A sitcom.

White Chicks

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

1 minute ago, CapatinChipmunk said:

A sitcom.

Normal people in normal world? Crazy people in normal world? Normal people in crazy world?

Just now, CapatinChipmunk said:

A sitcom.

Try "Psych" i don't believe its on Netflix but it hilarious 

Breaking Bad BEST SHOW EVER

Prison Break

Malcolm in the middle

Fringe . Thank me later . BEST SERIES EVER

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

I just watched Ant-Man on netflix yesterday, I quite enjoyed it, if you haven't seen it yet that might be something worth watching.

If you're into the darker side of storybook characters, "Once Upon A Time" is also pretty good, though it can be slow sometimes.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Dope

Breaking bad 

Parks and Recreation 

Archer 

Bob's burgers 

Futurama

Arrow(???) 

Unbreakable

??????? 

Profit 

ASU

Peaky blinders and gotham! Peaky blinders is a mafia show and gotham is a batman maf/crime show

Daredevil

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Spaced. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Season 3 of Brooklyn Nine Nine bloody funny I love Andy Samburg . I am using a Smart DNS service here in the UK well I live in West London so I can watch Netflix Canada region and also watch The 100 new episodes each week . 

On 5/15/2016 at 5:05 PM, AlphaGamer46 said:

I started watching Falling Skies a while back, it is a great series that has recently finished on TV so yeah, all of the episodes are up on Netflix.

^this. last season was rushed but the journey there was good

Recommendations (i canceled Netflix so idk if they have these)

• Archer*
  • Elementary
  • Halt and Catch Fire*
  • Flash*
  • Arrow
  • House of Card*
  • Jessica Jones (better than daredevil IMO)

* = highly recommend, 10/10 ign

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

18 hours ago, GeekJump said:

this. last season was rushed but the journey there was good

Recommendations (i canceled Netflix so idk if they have these)

• Archer*
  • Elementary
  • Halt and Catch Fire*
  • Flash*
  • Arrow
  • House of Card*
  • Jessica Jones (better than daredevil IMO)

* = highly recommend, 10/10 ign

To my knowledge Netflix has uploaded season 1 of The Flash a little while ago via the Canada region or US region . I love it to bits a big fan . Its just getting to the big big season 2 finally I watching it via Sky 1 on my Now TV box last night was season 2 episode 21 here in the London , UK

Daredevil was brilliant Netflix uploaded the whole of Season 2 back in March and I watched a fair amount in one go . I'm hoping it will be back for a third season fingers crossed maybe next year .

I have also seen the Arrow House of cards and Jessica Jones on Netflix again it must be Canada or US region normally Canada region as it has alot of the CBS uploades like '' The 100'' each Thursday after CBS shows it out in the states and that it freaking awesome as Linus would say ..lol

To my knowledge Netflix have to wait for CBS to finish with the season like Big Bang Theory then Netflix get season normally 3-6 months later . Thats why I use a Smart DNS Proxy btw ...its worth it .

Rather than waiting for months on end for your own region you can watch when ever you want so cool .

Guys I have to mention this watch Netflix ''Scence8'' its like noting that you have seen before and it out the box stuff Si-fi at it weird best best its a Netflix Original production it top quality and it will keep you glued to the screen it thats good .

As far as I know Netflix are now in production of the long awaited season 2 of ''Scence8'' and I have been told by them it will have alot of press like daredevil did .

Available on all regions .

I for one cant wait . I believe its gonna be later on this year .

Check out Netflix Original ''Dusk till dawn'' & ''Orange is the New Black'' as well ...yep way to much to watch but what the hell .

On 5/18/2016 at 5:56 AM, marcd5123 said:

To my knowledge Netflix have to wait for CBS to finish with the season like Big Bang Theory then Netflix get season normally 3-6 months later . Thats why I use a Smart DNS Proxy btw ...its worth it .

Rather than waiting for months on end for your own region you can watch when ever you want so cool .

Yeah thats how it generally works with Netflix - they upload the season after it's all over or right when the next season starts. That's why I canceled and switched to Hulu. For the most part I am up to date on shows so I only need access to the current seasons. While Netflix has the previous seasons, Hulu has the current ones (for the most part)

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)