140 mm case fans, low noise db?? Suggestions please?

keavlar

Guys . I have corsair 760t , wanna cool better the PC, so i am gonna place top , fromt , back .and under. 

Intake will be from front, and out take all the rest , what you say about this plan? 

Also what will you suggest as fans to use , to keep low noise ?

THX

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

Cooler master silencio

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

12 minutes ago, keavlar said:

Guys . I have corsair 760t , wanna cool better the PC, so i am gonna place top , fromt , back .and under. 

Intake will be from front, and out take all the rest , what you say about this plan? 

THX

Also if you watched the video on how many fans you need, you don't actually need a huge amount,

The best results were from having 2 front and 1 in the back and 1 on top as well as your CPU cooler. but 2 front and 1 back with CPU cooler is pretty much the same

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

11 minutes ago, keavlar said:

THX

I wouldn't go overboard with it as you get to a point of diminishing return.

As shown in the video below, you get to a point where, as long as there is air flow. It doesn't really matter. I would have 2 intakes and two at the least but other then that, go with what makes you feel happy.

Also for brand, if you dont mind the look. I think Noctua have some low noise fans. 

I'm afraid to swear now because the overlords might hurt me. 

THX guys 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

Noctua's Redux series is very quiet. I use an NF-P14s redux-900 as my exhaust fan, and it's damn near silent. I have an NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM as my GPU intake fan, and when it does kick in, it too is surprisingly quiet. I'm to the point of considering replacing my single front intake 200mm fan with a pair of the 900 RPM Redux fans because they really are just that silent without really sacrificing performance.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.