So.... it is confirmed that these gonna be the new GTX1080/1070 from Zotac

So... What do you guys think about the new design???  

15 members have voted

1. 1. So... What do you guys think about the new design???

• Yeah!! It is cool, I like it!
    • Nah.....We want full metal build graphic cards... Those look like some toys that you buy for a 5-year-old...

1 hour ago, Centurius said:

This would be awesome for a Tron-themed build.

Somebody rich make it happen :P

144Hz goodness

This would look really interesting were more minimalist. A rectangular backplate with rounded edges and no friff or upside down name would look goergeous.

- snip-

That RGB lighting will increase price even higher than founders edition xD 

But it's good to see, that it will be using 2x8pin for crazy OC

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

IMO Looks like a Civic Si with under carriage lighting... yuck

Also, if the card has two 8 pins, it pretty much means nothing. This is a 180w card we're talking about. With NVIDIA's greenlight program how much added power limit and voltage are they going to allow... I would certainly think, not much. One 8 pin is the same as two 6 pin PEGs. Also, a 8 pin PEG can pull more than 150w, I've seen it first hand myself. 

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal

On 5/12/2016 at 9:20 AM, Stefan1024 said:

Wow, how can anybody design such an ugly card? To going to buy a product like this unless I need a new ligth bulb to mount to the ceiling.

And about the new PCB and cooler: that's what you expect from a board partner...

not to mention only 1-2 year warranty

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Looks like its gonna be a 8+8 or 8+6 pin. Good, reference 8pin on a 1080 looks like its starving. 5 copper pipes and a overkill 2.5 slot heatsink may tell us that pascal might put out some heat once you start pushing the voltage. 

I'd don't dig that acrylic looking backplate. A metal one that helps spread the heat from the vrms will be better. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case