Skin track for smart watches

44 minutes ago, thewipyk said:

Suggested topic for next week's WAN show.

Not unless you add some information, quotes and your own opinion on the topic ;)

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

29 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Not unless you add some information, quotes and your own opinion on the topic ;)

All right then, hope this is enough:

Here is what we know so far: The Verge link

• How it works: You need to wear a signal-emitting ring on your other hand, that will communicate with the sensing band attached to the watch, which can track your finger precisly enough to navigate in menus.
  • Can extraordinary improove the usability of smart watches.
  • Some problems are yet to be dealt with, like sweating.

As far as I'm concerned, this will be the biggest brakethrough for smartwatches, because this will be the technology, that dramaticly increases the usability and user experience. I've been waiting for a smart watch that is developed enough to be comfortable, and I think this generation will be the one, where I start to use them.

As the thread does not meet our requirements for Tech News, it has been moved to General Discussion.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 hour ago, Godlygamer23 said:

As the thread does not meet our requirements for Tech News, it has been moved to General Discussion.

Do I still have a chance to be selected to WAN show?

7 minutes ago, thewipyk said:

If the whole point is to be featured on the WAN Show, don't get your hopes up.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 hour ago, thewipyk said:

Does it really matter so much to get Linus to butcher your username? If it does, fix OP and get it moved back to TN&R.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

10 hours ago, thewipyk said:

Suggested topic for next week's WAN show.

If you are suggesting a topic, write a detailed description, give your own thoughts and insight, quote reputable new sites, and post in the news section of the forum.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown