Should I trade for this gaming pc, please help

Trade my XBone and Tablet for Computer?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Trade my XBone and Tablet for Computer?

• Yes
    • No

I found a computer for sale on craigslist and I proposed a trade and I need some help as to if you guys think the pc is good and a good trade

I am going to trade my 500gb Xbox One with 2 controllers, a few games, and a charging station along with an old Asus tf300t tablet for this:

https://rockford.craigslist.org/sys/5567888446.html

It has 12gb of ram, a nice gaming motherboard, an fx-8150,xfx 7970, 2tb hdd, and a 6gb ssd

Is this a capable gaming pc for the $400 listing price, or would I be getting a good deal for my trade? Thankyou and any advice is appreciated.

Meh CPU and 60gb ssd is nearly useless but for $400 not bad though.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

that is a good deal for that, i'd do it but make sure you test it and run some games on it before you let him have your items test it as his house, for that price id be scared something is wrong becase that's cheap 

It actually looks like a really capable pc(even though the fx8150 is kinda old).

I'd say go for it, but make sure he shows you some benchmarks and stress tests before you leave; i don't want you to end up getting scammed.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

9 minutes ago, OneSaltyDog said:

I found a computer for sale on craigslist and I proposed a trade and I need some help as to if you guys think the pc is good and a good trade

I am going to trade my 500gb Xbox One with 2 controllers, a few games, and a charging station along with an old Asus tf300t tablet for this:

https://rockford.craigslist.org/sys/5567888446.html

It has 12gb of ram, a nice gaming motherboard, an fx-8150,xfx 7970, 2tb hdd, and a 6gb ssd

Is this a capable gaming pc for the $400 listing price, or would I be getting a good deal for my trade? Thankyou and any advice is appreciated.

The list price looks like a good deal, but the trade deal that you're negotiating with the seller feels like a rip-off. You're giving away too much for too little in return.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

8 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

that is a good deal for that, i'd do it but make sure you test it and run some games on it before you let him have your items test it as his house, for that price id be scared something is wrong becase that's cheap 

and did you already talk to him about the trade?

Yes he agreed to trade, so this is what I planned:

In my pc right now I have an fx-6300, 8gb ram, 120gb ssd, (x2)1tb Hdd, gtx 960, and a budget motherboard. 

I was thinking I trade for this, swap the cpu and motherboard, with mine, resell this for like $300-$500, and then buy a gtx 980?

Would this be a good idea?

1 minute ago, OneSaltyDog said:

In my pc right now I have an fx-6300, 8gb ram, 120gb ssd, (x2)1tb Hdd, gtx 960, and a budget motherboard. 

I was thinking I trade for this, swap the cpu and motherboard, with mine, resell this for like $300-$500, and then buy a gtx 980?

you can try idk if you can sell it for that but you can try. maybe make your money back

2 minutes ago, OneSaltyDog said:

Your current build is already a decent once. Are you getting low FPS with the build you have currently?

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

1 minute ago, Shahnewaz said:

Your current build is already a decent once. Are you getting low FPS with the build you have currently?

Not really, most games are about 50fps on high-ultra, but I want to get an oculus rift over the summer with a part time job, so I need to upgrade my videocard

1 minute ago, OneSaltyDog said:

Not really, most games are about 50fps on high-ultra, but I want to get an oculus rift over the summer with a part time job, so I need to upgrade my videocard

Wait till you get one. Don't prematurely spend money on your build yet.

6 minutes ago, Shahnewaz said:

Wait till you get one. Don't prematurely spend money on your build yet.

normally id agreee with you but this a chance to basically get 300-400 for his xbox and stuff and thats a deal i wouldnt pass up

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

14 minutes ago, OneSaltyDog said:

id do that and get some money back. but then wait

dont buy the 980 yet cause may 6th is nvidia conference which means new gpu's..........................

but spring on it cause thats a good deaL FOR an xbox and an old tablet

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

Ok thanks for the help guys, does that mean the 1000 series cards are releasing soon?

2 hours ago, OneSaltyDog said:

Ok thanks for the help guys, does that mean the 1000 series cards are releasing soon?

yes, possibly in june. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W