COD Infinite Warfare official trailer finally here: Modern Warfare remaster confirmed

asim1999

Here it is:

The Modern Warfare remaster will be included in the Legacy Edition for $79.99. 

It is rated ESRB 17+ and PEGI 18 (not surprised)

Is it just me or are Infinity Ward kinda taking the space theme from Titanfall? Its like: Oh our best (now fired/departed) employees did this, now we will build on that. 

At least it isnt a total Titanfall ripoff when it came to gameplay mechanics like Black Ops 3.

I have to say i am impressed. Looks good considering the games after Black Ops 2 were mediocre IMO

Your thoughts? 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Regardless of what you think about CoD, they sure did a damn good job for the graphics of MW Remastered.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

More like Call of Duty: Infinite Reskins :D

I do however like the graphics on the remastered MW

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

4 minutes ago, mikat said:

sux imo, cod is dying

IIMO it started dying after the original Black Ops

The only thing keeping it alive are the endless amount of squeakers on Xbox Live 

I think the Xbox 360 killed Call of Duty as it opened up the platform to immature kids. The originals were designed for PC LAN parties, not trolling and endless DDOSing and hacking 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

that. looks. shit

i mean WTF have they done to it. space fights really......RIP COD

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Skipped everything for the remaster. 

Still eh. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

3 minutes ago, asim1999 said:

IIMO it started dying after the original Black Ops

The only thing keeping it alive are the endless amount of squeakers on Xbox Live 

I think the Xbox 360 killed Call of Duty as it opened up the platform to immature kids. The originals were designed for PC LAN parties, not trolling and endless DDOSing and hacking 

I miss the old games, where someone had to run to cover instead of flying over to it. No over the top killstreaks and guns that sounded like guns, not throwing tic tacs

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

$80.

Do you want this game to get pirated by the masses? Because this is how you get your game pirated by the masses.

And as I said before, the only reason to get this seems to be the COD4 remake.

Ye ole' train

How long has it been since CS:GO has been released?

4 years?

Maybe the game is good and there doesn't need to be a new edition every year.

I like what i see

Spaceship combat = dope

Weapon sounds = still shit

Fairly impressed but i just hope for a good PC port.

9 minutes ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

$80.

Do you want this game to get pirated by the masses? Because this is how you get your game pirated by the masses.

And as I said before, the only reason to get this seems to be the COD4 remake.

Seems reasonable to me. The $80 legacy edition that comes with a remastered cod4 alongside the new game.

I would have happily payed ~30€ for the modern warfare remaster as a standalone. Shame for that :( 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Lol saw this earlier, it's like starwars/cod it's worse than i could of ever imagined. Let's hope it actually works unlike blops3! Sad the last good cod was MW3 imo.

7 minutes ago, Nup said:

I would have happily payed ~30€ for the modern warfare remaster as a standalone. Shame for that :( 

They will release it as a standalone eventually. Nuketown 2025 and Nuk3town were both preorder bonuses and both were made available to everyone the following year (supporting my belief that you should never EVER preorder a video game!)

The biggest  BURNOUT  fanboy on this forum.

And probably the world.

1 minute ago, yorkiesandskittles said:

They will release it as a standalone eventually. Nuketown 2025 and Nuk3town were both preorder bonuses and both were made available to everyone the following (supporting my belief that you should never EVER preorder a video game!)

I had forgotten that that would be a possibility! Good stuff. :) Hopefully it will be a full standalone, as opposed to having to run as a dlc type deal. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Not going to lie. It looks pretty good. However, this isn't call of duty anymore. Shit, it hasn't felt like call of duty since bo1. They might as well just rebrand the whole series into something new. This, looks nice. I just don't like calling it call of duty. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Kind of funny that we get space battles in call if duty before Star Wars battlefront. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I can't be the only one who still hopes they do a WWII game like the original Call of Duty series was based off of (or hell, even a WWI based game) . Kinda lost interest after MW3 tbh, though I'd consider this if only to have Call of Duty 4 remastered.

Yep another futuristic game, the industry just can't have enough can they. Anyhow would love if he can just get the remaster on its own without Infinity Warfare, because frankly it looks like shit.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Too be fair i would only get the game to see if the remaster of modern warfare would be any different from the original. after black ops 2 it really feels like COD isn't even trying to innovate their games like they used to. 

2 hours ago, Musama said:

How long has it been since CS:GO has been released?

4 years?

Maybe the game is good and there doesn't need to be a new edition every year.

/sigh

On topic.

NGL looks p cool. But CoD always has good trailers for that.

I just hope the PC port isn't terrible because I'm probably gunna buy it for the remastered MW.

Kinda reminds me of Titanfall tbh.

I make bad life decisions.

I'm all for a remaster of CoD4 (would like to see part of it mixed with MW2).

But I'm going to be brutally honest here. It looks like PS3/Xbox 360. They have been using the same engine ever since... I don't know. I want to say that current CoD games run of a highly modified version of the CoD4 engine.

And CoD4 came out almost nine years ago. NINE. They should really change things up a bit.