How much would you pay for GTA V on PC right now?

Cacao

So if tomorrow they release it for 100$ you wouldn't buy it?

hell no. GTA IV has failed me

£20-£30 at most for me.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Never been interested myself in GTA, however have been watching my mates play it streaming on twitch, and while I'm annoyed I cant play it as I do not have a console, The game looks pretty fun.

Saying that, being a PC elitist douche, I'd pay what I think its worth, and wait for it to get to that price via on sale or special.

$40-70 AUD

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Never played any of the GTA games for more than an hour at a time so $0

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

i would really really really want to play GTAV on PC... but I wouldn't pay a cent more than what its meant to cost... probably 40 to 50 dollars...

Basically the same day. I hope so but then again i don't know.

The game has already been released and there is no track of the pc version :(

Nothing because I got it for my console for free too!

JK I would pay $60 :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

About £40, really want to play it, not even looking at gameplay just so I can experience it myself. Seen a couple a Funtage though. Just hope if it does come, it's not as problematic as GTA IV was...

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

So if tomorrow they release it for 100$ you wouldn't buy it?

Even if I had the money I wouldn't spend $100 on any game period.

Let's get hypothetical though-

I shouldn't have to nor would I ever spend one dammed penny more then those knuckle dragging console a**hats for a game, especially since the game was developed on a PC. What would I be paying the extra $40 for? The time Rockstar wasted making the game in monkey mode so the consoles can wallow through it at barely 30FPS then the time it took to un-monkey mode it and release it on the only platform it should have been released on in the first place?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

games that are best for the single player campaigns I wait till they are like 10 bucks. I wont be missing out on anything and saving cash. 

Even if I had the money I wouldn't spend $100 on any game period.

Let's get hypothetical though-

I shouldn't have to nor would I ever spend one dammed penny more then those knuckle dragging console a**hats for a game, especially since the game was developed on a PC. What would I be paying the extra $40 for? The time Rockstar wasted making the game in monkey mode so the consoles can wallow through it at barely 30FPS then the time it took to un-monkey mode it and release it on the only platform it should have been released on in the first place?

I fully agree that it would be wrong and a huge asshole move from rockstar, but to be honest, I would still buy it. Simply because I want to play the game that much.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

The game has already been released and there is no track of the pc version :(

there is. unused codes in the game's data reference to pc and orbis which is ps4.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I would pay $50 if the pc version turns out to be good, if not I'll wait for a sale and buy it when it drops to $15 or less.

I will se my children. And they me. (everyone loves it)

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Nothing.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I would pay around 85 USD

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Max 150PLN which translates to aprox 48 bucks. Belive it or not, when it comes out on PC, it's gonna be probably something arround that here in Poland.

Console versions are currently at 230 (74$). You guys consider that expensive?

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

Max I pay for a PC game is $50, haven't ever bought a $60 pc game. I don't feel that a digital download that doesn't require shipping, creation of a disk, and shelf life should be worth the same amount. I don't feel games even need to be $60 for a new release. They have so much DLC as it it's not worth it for me.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

$60, I already bought it on PS3. Makes me want it on PC soo bad  :(

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer