How much would you pay for GTA V on PC right now?

Cacao

considering that I have it for Xbox 360 which is a vastly superior system than any "computer" I wouldn't pay a nickel for it on that.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

If it was available today and I had to get it with a name your price, I would pay $20.. And even then I'd be hesitant about it. GTA is not a game series I'm anxious and willing to jump through hoops to get (that was Arma 3). Once purchased I probably wouldn't even sit down and play it for awhile.

With the history of poor ports, clunky controls, and terrible day 1 bugs and glitches I'd much rather wait it out before making any sort of purchase. I'd also like to see if they continue to "allow" modding or completely lock down the game, looking at you BF3.

The game will likely be listed for $59.99, I would consider buying it at 66% off ($20) although still hesitant, at 75% ($15) I'd likely pick it up, and less than $10 I'd buy it instantly as I know eventually I'd be able to get $10 worth of value out of it even if it sits in my library untouched for a year.

Once it hits the PC market, I'll wait until a large sale or pricing error or something in-between.

I would only purchase directly from legitimate sources such as greenman gaming or steam. Never buy from key selling sites exploiting region pricing and stolen credit cards. I will wait for an official sale.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

59.99 is the max I would pay for GTA V. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

$1540 because I would first need to build a new rig as I don't think my C2D computer is any good. Then $40 for the game.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Not one dammed cent more than the standard price for a new game($60) and even then I'm more likely to wait until it goes on some kind of sale before I get it.

Lucky you the standard price for a new game in Australia is around $120

Ideally (and realistically), 60$. But anything up to 80$ is worth paying for.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

If it was actually on Steam, I'd be willing to pay up to $100. If I had to pay to summon some unreleased version a few months early, around $500.

there is. unused codes in the game's data reference to pc and orbis which is ps4.

that sounds great :)

Like i always pay for it - around 66 bucks. Im not in a kind of a hurry  also - i love GTA series, but im not a freak that want everything "NOW!"

Patience - Patience - Patience...

If that dont help think how console "gamers" are playing it only on LOW qualities.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I want it but i don't want to have a reason to pirate it.. And also since it's a port i don't want to pay the same as the console people pay.

You got a link for that?

You got a link for that?

I doubt it's going to be a simple port as they are probably somewhat remaking the game for the next gen consoles, which are very similar to PCs.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Absolutely nothing. I have zero interest for the game itself or the GTA series in general

If ever, it would be a terrible console port, just like GTA 4. The hardware demand would be enourmos because of the terrible programming/port, not because of any fancy graphics. :D

I'd pay the full price (50€) because that's the only way it can go, but after having played GTA 4 recently, GTA 5 is worth like 10€ to me. I mean come on, how hard can you fuck a game up? The port for GTA 4 is horrible! Playing this game is exhausting! Way to go Rockstar.

who cares...

£24. I really want the game though so I would be willing to pay £32 but no more. Console gamers pay way too much for their games and in some cases so do we. Eg. all the COD games and even the new Saints Row which is £39.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

£24. I really want the game though so I would be willing to pay £32 but no more. Console gamers pay way too much for their games and in some cases so do we. Eg. all the COD games and even the new Saints Row which is £39.

You think that's bad? Up to about 1-2 years after a game releases it will still cost 100CHF here, which is about 69 GBP. That's why I only buy digital downloads.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I want it but i don't want to have a reason to pirate it. I'm willing to pay what the game is meant to cost. And also since it's a port i don't want to pay the same as the console people pay.

I have a feeling this game will come out somewhat close to the same time as it comes out for xbone + PS4^^

Max i would want to pay is probably 35 usd

Erm...its not a port.

It was ported to the consoles from PC, PC is the main version of the game, its already most likely 100% done for PC, they are just not releasing it to get more money.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Erm...its not a port.

It was ported to the consoles from PC, PC is the main version of the game, its already most likely 100% done for PC, they are just not releasing it to get more money.

Makes total sense. I would pay 80$ for the game to get the game right now

if it was a box copy with a disc, the same as any other copy. If it was off steam i expect at least 5 if not 10 dollars less that want it is priced at now

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

If they make it like this:
-Good Mous+Kexboard support.
-Good Peformance.
-DX11 features and high Res Textures

-Mod Support.

-STEAM!!!!

Then I would pay $80.

RTX2070OC 

They better make a good port and not a crappy one like GTA IV. And controller compatibility.

If the graphics were unleashed in the PC version, then I would pay $50. If they're no better than what next-gen consoles offer, then nothing.

You think that's bad? Up to about 1-2 years after a game releases it will still cost 100CHF here, which is about 69 GBP. That's why I only buy digital downloads.

I would feel sorry for you but your internet speeds in Switzerland are really good.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

They can re-inberse me for my PS3 version that keeps freezing.

(yes the disc is clean, yes I've taken the ps3 apart n cleaned the dust out, yes I've put a lense cleaner in the drive and played it like 10 times)

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65