Shocking News: A dead body was found in Apple conference room.

This post does not meet the posting guidelines spirit, and therefore moved out of Tech News section

This is an unfortunate to read about, I pray for the family involved.  

2 hours ago, Orangeator said:

I would have done the same thing working for a company with so many shitty/overpriced products.

Making fun of what could have been a suicide isn't funny.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

1 hour ago, GoodBytes said:

This post does not meet the posting guidelines spirit, and therefore moved out of Tech News section

What exactly I missed?

I should have included my opinion?

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

1 hour ago, GoodBytes said:

Well it is headline news, about a tech company. So no question that it belongs in the "tech news" category. Also you say, "guidelines spirit"... What? What does that have to do with it being tech news? Yeah it is up setting, doesn't mean it belongs in a different section, does it? 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

1 hour ago, DebatED Nothing said:

Making fun of what could have been a suicide isn't funny.

Wow, I never meant any ill will by my post. I also wasn't insinuating suicide is funny. I was just making an Apple hate joke on a PC building forum. 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

2 hours ago, Orangeator said:

Well it is headline news, about a tech company. So no question that it belongs in the "tech news" category. Also you say, "guidelines spirit"... What? What does that have to do with it being tech news? Yeah it is up setting, doesn't mean it belongs in a different section, does it? 

It is not news about a tech company, it is news about a single employee in a tech company. Right now there is not enough information to make this a discussion about apple, and the conversation so far agrees with that assessment.

We are not saying that the topic is not fit for discussion, but a topic that does not contain news relating to a general technology, a company or its products (or an individual of importance in the tech community ) does not belong in the tech news section. 

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

17 hours ago, GzeroD said:

It is not news about a tech company, it is news about a single employee in a tech company. Right now there is not enough information to make this a discussion about apple, and the conversation so far agrees with that assessment.

We are not saying that the topic is not fit for discussion, but a topic that does not contain news relating to a general technology, a company or its products (or an individual of importance in the tech community ) does not belong in the tech news section. 

Where was it moved? 

The topic was moved from tech news to general discussion.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.