do you like fallout 4?

GreezyJeezy

i played FO4 when it first came out, i had maybe 80 hours in it when i quit playing, i tired it again and meh i just cant play it. and i really don't know why it just doesn't feel that good, i think skyrim is better, even fallout new vegas 

I quite playing cus I was busy. and for some reason it wasn't interesting enough to keep me away from adobe Ps and Ai

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

nope, returned it and lord gaben gave me back my $60 xD

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

7 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

i played FO4 when it first came out, i had maybe 80 hours in it when i quit playing, i tired it again and meh i just cant play it. and i really don't know why it just doesn't feel that good, i think skyrim is better, even fallout new vegas 

Nope - it's far too dull for me

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I played it and really enjoyed it for about 130 hours in the first two weeks. But after that I just stopped playing it, Haven't played it since then. I'll probably play for a bit after Far Harbor is released.

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //

There was no real story.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I played 12 hours and then promptly reinstalled fallout 3. That's how I feel about it.

Im not even here , I guess I could go back to Racing games ! I love those ! Wow ? I thought these games were sum of the best ? Guess I will look into a drivers seating arrangement . Thanks for the Blount truth ! Later guy`s Im outie !!!!!

haven't played fallout 4 in months.. it just got very dull. i thought the survival mode update would pull me back for a new playthrough, but the gameworld feels so lifeless.. the recent DLCs aren't very interesting, either. luckily mods help a lot to make the game a bit more fun. 

i might play it again once Far Harbor releases, though. 

It was overhyped, overrated, overrall a regular game. Devs were really fucking lazy.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

ehhhh, I paid 32$ for it a few weeks ago and I've gotten 21 hours into it so far... A bit disappointed honestly 

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I like it. But its not as good as Skyrim. Too much of the same. No real advancements beside Graphics and Gunplay.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I really like it, I seem to be alone :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I've got around 80 hours logged and still haven't made it to Diamond City yet. I play a few hours a day, usually before bed as I find it more relaxing than playing online games. It's like reading part of a book before bed. :D

EDIT:

I have 61 hours in Fallout 3 before I got bored of it.

I have 81 hours in Fallout: New Vegas and still haven't beat it (I was still playing it up until Fallout 4 was released).

I have 77 hours in Fallout 4 and like it just as much as the other two.

-KuJoe

I love it, better than NV imo equal with FO3. 

Fallout 4 needs more quests. the preston garvey ones they just repeat (Which is annoying) 

The world is fantastic, guns are nice (I'd like more mods xD) 

The DLC needs to be near perfect to pull people back in. 

Wasteland workshop was lack luster 

Well here's my take:

The order of quality in Fallout goes like this:

Fallout 2
Fallout

Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout 3

Fallout 4

Fallout Tactics

Fallout Brotherhood

Now ignoring the last two on the list, why FO4 in last place and 1&2 at the top? It isn't just nostalgia. It's choices. Fallout 1, 2, and NV do an excellent job putting you in an important role where you act according to the information you may have gathered and hope for the best outcome. Sometimes that isn't at all what happens, but it makes you feel like your decisions have weight without perfect predictability. Further what makes the FO universe shine is the lack of good and evil, a grey and murky world filled with people just trying to get by.

Of the new games, Vegas in particular does an excellent job with both side quests and the main quest, pitting you in a triangle between three powers, none of whom are particularly good (though one is clearly more evil than the others). 3 has all the new bells and whistles and nailed the setting look and feel so well it was incredible to see it come back. They missed the humor and the grey decision making of 1 & 2, but I could forgive that just to see the franchise return. I was happy to see them improve things with NV, hoping it would continue to move in the right direction.

4 is just a step backwards. The questlines are all corny and you're basically the hero of the wateland. The good/evil decisions tend to be black and white if they're even there at all. The dialogue is a pathetic remnant of the previous games. Yes it is voiced, but that doesn't matter to me if it isn't interesting. Not only are my choices black and white, but the only time they're grey at all is when I can't understand what my one word options will make my character say. The main storyline is also pretty bland. It at least tries to be grey, but you spend so little time actually "on a side" that by the end I felt like I was just flipping a coin to see who I, hero of the wasteland, would make win the day. By myself. Without help from anyone.

I too tried to go back to 4 after beating it. There isn't a single FO game (other than Tactics and Brotherhood) which I haven't beaten multiple times. I can't do it for four. I simply can't grind my way through Boston knowing I won't really have any decision to make until 40 hours later.

-Joe

Edit:

Also, am I the only one who predicted the ending of 4 on the first cutscene? Come on... who wrote this crap? I'm surprised it didn't end with "IT WAS ALL A DREAM!"

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

I like it but I don't love it, it felt like a bit of a half-arsed effort. Honestly if it wasn't for getting a little hooked on settlement building I probably would have finished with it. I am concerned that it has sold so well, despite being a mediocre effort, that Bethesda will not make much of an effort with future games such as TES VI when it happens.

Steam shows about 80 hours played, but the entire time I was thinking "Maybe I'll find something interesting about this place" or "Hopefully this quest will be better than all the others" but it never payed off.

I didn't care about the main plot of looking for my kid and how you were forced to act more or less as a nice stand up guy.

I liked a couple things involving Nick Valentine but that was a very small portion of the game.

I LOVE IT MORE THAN KATE UPTON'S TATAS!

When it first launch, I played back to back playthrus (both over +100hrs). One was vanilla and the 2nd was heavily modded. Was going to go into a 3rd but I got busy and didn't finish it (still put in +100hr).

Restarted a 4th after the 2nd DLC and already put in over 24hrs and it's just from exploring xD

Not as good as FO3 but still amazing.

PS - I gave up on saving/finding my son. I already forgot his name >_>'''

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

11 hours ago, GeekJump said:

PS - I gave up on saving/finding my son. I already forgot his name >_>'''

I actually kinda enjoy the story line and voice acting, am I strange?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

6 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

I actually kinda enjoy the story line and voice acting, am I strange?

Bethesda are masters of "enjoy the journey, not the destination". I was actually surprised this time around I put in 24hrs just by running around just exploring and wasn't bored.

The main story is good but the final stretch before the end is kinda weak compared to everything else. Voice acting wise - It's okay. I do like the unique voices (Codsworth, Piper, etc.) but the no-name npcs sound like the same 3 actors lol

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)