Opinions On Partlist For FreeNAS File Server

I'm going to be using FreeNAS with a ZFS software raid I'm also going to be using this file server through WiFi. Any opinions on any changes I should make or would this build serve its purpose just fine

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dfxRf7
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dfxRf7/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD 5350 2.05Ghz Quad-Core Processor  ($38.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock AM1B-ITX Mini ITX AM1 Motherboard  ($34.99 @ Micro Center)
Memory: Avexir Budget Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($29.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Red 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($60.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Red 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($60.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Inwin BP655.FH200B Mini ITX Desktop Case w/200W Power Supply  ($46.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 350W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular TFX Power Supply  ($63.98 @ Newegg)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN781ND 802.11b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($12.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $349.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-06 11:43 EDT-0400

8 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Don't get the wifi card, no use. Id go a low end intel j1900 instead as it uses less power.

I have no choice but to use wifi because I cant run any network wires around my house so I'm limited to wifi

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Don't get the wifi card, no use. Id go a low end intel j1900 instead as it uses less power.

also I already own a AMD 5350 so I figured I would just reuse a processor I have lying arround

1 hour ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

I have no choice but to use wifi because I cant run any network wires around my house so I'm limited to wifi

Can you plug the nas into your router and use the router for wifi? Unless your using your nas as a wifi acess point it doent make sense.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Can you plug the nas into your router and use the router for wifi? Unless your using your nas as a wifi acess point it doent make sense.

The NAS isn't going to be able to have a direct wired connection to the router because I'm not going to be able to run a wire to the second floor to run to the NAS the router I am connecting it to is a 802.11n Dual Band WiFi router

4 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

The NAS isn't going to be able to have a direct wired connection to the router because I'm not going to be able to run a wire to the second floor to run to the NAS the router I am connecting it to is a 802.11n Dual Band WiFi router

Why not move the nas to be next to the router. Having a wired connection is much better.

4 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Why not move the nas to be next to the router. Having a wired connection is much better.

The router isn't mine and also the room the router is in isn't mine so I'm not going to be able to put it in the room the router is in