About to use duster on my hardware!

uodate.PNG

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

but.......  why????

unnecessary risk is... needless

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

22 minutes ago, EarthboundHero said:

uodate.PNG

15 minutes ago, Aytex said:

http://www.wikihow.com/how-to-post-a-status-update-on-ltt-fourms

Sorry, but who actually reads those? He might aswell say it to a wall, or am I missing something?

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

25 minutes ago, EarthboundHero said:

uodate.PNG

What monitor are you using?  It's obviously not the standard RGB sub-pixel layout

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

What monitor are you using?  It's obviously not the standard RGB sub-pixel layout

An Orion SLED-1945. It was like $100 at Wal-Mart. What do you mean?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

16 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

because you dont want it all dusty?

most of those attract dust with static.  You dont want to put anything with an electrostatic charge in/near your PC unless you like making problems for yourself.  Canned air is not that expensive

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

1 minute ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

most of those attract dust with static.  You dont want to put anything with an electrostatic charge in/near your PC unless you like making problems for yourself.  Canned air is not that expensive

im pretty sure he means canned air by duster. 

9 minutes ago, EarthboundHero said:

An Orion SLED-1945. It was like $100 at Wal-Mart. What do you mean?

Well looking at that screenshot is giving me a headache because the configuration of the sub-pixel anti-aliasing of the text is set for (what looks like) BGR, and my screen is (like most people's) RGB.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

im pretty sure he means canned air by duster. 

I couldn't assume that in the context of this post, I think of a swiffer or similar duster.  Sometimes its hard to see some of the things people do without cringing.   A can of air is a can of air to me haha

If he never comes back I'll assume it was a swiffer 

1 minute ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

I couldn't assume that in the context of this post, I think of a swiffer or similar duster.  Sometimes its hard to see some of the things people do without cringing.   A can of air is a can of air to me haha

it does sound like that and i thought that too after i thought about it, i call it computer duster so thats how i took it was canned air, so i can see how you thought that. it would be pretty funny, and it has be almost an hour and he said 30 min so RIP maybe xD

48 minutes ago, EarthboundHero said:

uodate.PNG

oh I'm guessing you are letting me know that is should have posted this as a status update. just an assumption. i would have, but i wanted to know peoples thoughts and their opinions.

1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:

it does sound like that and i thought that too after i thought about it, i call it computer duster so thats how i took it was canned air, so i can see how you thought that. it would be pretty funny, and it has be almost an hour and he said 30 min so RIP maybe xD

ah! ITS ALLLIIIVVEEEE!!!

5 minutes ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

TWAS DUSSTTTAAA!!!

Just now, GreezyJeezy said:

hopefully not for OP's sake :o

and why else would you make a post about it, unless you are doing something new/edgy/risky/not recommended?  also contributes to why I thought that

1 minute ago, NotSoAnonymoussChris said:

ah! ITS ALLLIIIVVEEEE!!!

TWAS DUSSTTTAAA!!!

so not compressed air? just wondering

haha, i was in the middle of making a clarification when this notification came in. i did indeed use a can of air duster, but my concerns were in the department of localized freezing that may occur on the components themselves, due to the propellant inside of the can. but lo and behold, everything evaporates eventually, especially something with a boiling point below zero lol.