best 200 dollar gaming pc.

7 hours ago, vtecf20c said:

of course you can sell it, but ebay and paypal will take their part, shipping costs are huge for a complete pc, you will sell 1tb hd too , have you got more hdd?  and you have to see if people will buy it for 150.. etc.. so the original 150 will be only a dream.

for me is a better choice to upgrade that dell, and then when you wanna more power, sell it by putting on the original PSU/GPU.

that Xeon is not slower than the Pentium G, you don't have to buy new motherboard and ram, that are not even last gen, 1155 and ddr3, and you will have more money for the GPU.

it has an i3

12 minutes ago, liquidmagma said:

it has an i3

If you have an old prebuilt with an i3 then you can throw a used i5 or i7 in there and a better gpu and get a lot more performance then new parts for that price.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

17 hours ago, liquidmagma said:

it has an i3

i seached dell 560s and i found it with a core2 E6700 ..

which i3 have you got? as Slayr said, you can upgarde it to an I5,I7 or cheap used Xeon.

and if you have got like a I3 3XXX, you can stay with it and just pump up the graphic card/ram and Psu

On 3/28/2016 at 4:11 PM, vtecf20c said:

i seached dell 560s and i found it with a core2 E6700 ..

which i3 have you got? as Slayr said, you can upgarde it to an I5,I7 or cheap used Xeon.

and if you have got like a I3 3XXX, you can stay with it and just pump up the graphic card/ram and Psu

but the graphics card doesnt help much if youre playng cpu heavy games like minecraft. and i dont care about the graphics quality cause 720p or 1080p quality on a cheap 1900x1600 monitor is good enough for me. so it isnt worth the money to me.

note that the monitor size may be a little off and its a decent lg monitor. its not like a 10 dollar monitor which has wery shitty quality i guess its like 50 or somethin like that.

so yeah.graphics card for me... not worth it.

Just now, liquidmagma said:

but the graphics card doesnt help much if youre playng cpu heavy games like minecraft. and i dont care about the graphics quality cause 720p or 1080p quality on a cheap 1900x1600 monitor is good enough for me. so it isnt worth the money to me.

note that the monitor size may be a little off and its a decent lg monitor. its not like a 10 dollar monitor which has wery shitty quality i guess its like 50 or somethin like that.

so yeah.graphics card for me... not worth it.

im better off with selling the cpu and buyng a 200 dollar cpu to get the most out of my money. or shoud i get more money and sell the old pc and buy a better custom pc???

5 hours ago, liquidmagma said:

im better off with selling the cpu and buyng a 200 dollar cpu to get the most out of my money. or shoud i get more money and sell the old pc and buy a better custom pc???

ok i understand the cpu part.

and for this question, we need to know all specs of your pc.