Need help picking some IEMs.

SubZeroFish

Hello!

Here are the IEMs I have narrowed it down to:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-IE60-Ear-Canal-Phones/dp/B005N8W23C/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1458937219&sr=8-1&keywords=in+60+sennheiser

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-M2IEi-Momentum-Headphones-iPhone/dp/B00MYYFSBQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1458937237&sr=8-3&keywords=Momentums

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DN-Titan5-Titanium-Diaphragm-Earphones-Defined-x/dp/B0186UZR76/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458937274&sr=8-1&keywords=TItan+5

http://www.amazon.co.uk/RHA-T10i-isolating--ear-microphone/dp/B00OY2T9U2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458937283&sr=8-1&keywords=t10I

I did think about the IE 80s, but it's out of my budget. I don't want to risk getting a fake. I have never used anything other than entry level IEMs, so I'm having real trouble deciding.

I would highly appreciate it, if you could guys could help me out. As you probably know a lot more about IEMs than I do.

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, SubZeroFish said:

Hello!

Here are the IEMs I have narrowed it down to:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-IE60-Ear-Canal-Phones/dp/B005N8W23C/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1458937219&sr=8-1&keywords=in+60+sennheiser

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-M2IEi-Momentum-Headphones-iPhone/dp/B00MYYFSBQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1458937237&sr=8-3&keywords=Momentums

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DN-Titan5-Titanium-Diaphragm-Earphones-Defined-x/dp/B0186UZR76/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458937274&sr=8-1&keywords=TItan+5

http://www.amazon.co.uk/RHA-T10i-isolating--ear-microphone/dp/B00OY2T9U2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1458937283&sr=8-1&keywords=t10I

I did think about the IE 80s, but it's out of my budget. I don't want to risk getting a fake. I have never used anything other than entry level IEMs, so I'm having real trouble deciding.

I would highly appreciate it, if you could guys could help me out. As you probably know a lot more about IEMs than I do.

Thank you!

Are you using them for on the go or for home?

Just now, MuggenZifter said:

Are you using them for on the go or for home?

Both really, I will use them a lot when revising and also in transports. 

M8 , didn't i suggest you the soundmagic E10(s) ? 

(⌐■_■) 

But on to the topic.

I would go for the RHA , Sense that would be supporting a UK audio company.

(⌐■_■) 

The only thing i can advise is try a lot of them. Everyone prefers an other style of sound.

Just now, Ridska said:

M8 , didn't i suggest you the soundmagic E10(s) ? 

Yes, I did a bit of research into them, and I just want to explore the higher end options. Because I won't get another pair for years.

12 minutes ago, MuggenZifter said:

The only thing i can advise is try a lot of them. Everyone prefers an other style of sound.

Okay, I will try some if I can. But what would you recommend out of those?

10 minutes ago, SubZeroFish said:

Yes, I did a bit of research into them, and I just want to explore the higher end options. Because I won't get another pair for years.

So let me get this straight , 

According to your last post , You said that you just came off from a pair of apple pods and wanted an upgrade, Hence why i have suggested you the e10's because what hi fi said that if you are looking for a upgrade from the pods , Go for the e10's . 

And now you are looking into a higher end price category than you originally started.

Witch leads me to this : Do even  actually have any money ?  Its nice to dream about obtaining a sweet ass cans or IEM's but lets be real here.

My advice , Start small , That's what i ( almost )  did. Explore good cheap alternatives and then go big. you cant step on a big stone without stepping on a small one, ID you know what i mean. 

(⌐■_■) 

I don't see the point of purchasing the E10s, with me knowing that I'll upgrade in the future. Might as well just purchase ones now that I'll have for years, otherwise the E10s would be a waste of money.

1 minute ago, SubZeroFish said:

I don't see the point of purchasing the E10s, with me knowing that I'll upgrade in the future. Might as well just purchase ones now that I'll have for years, otherwise the E10s would be a waste of money.

Ok ok , Chill , Its your money and i have done enough questioning about on how you should spend your money.

BUT ,

Why IEM's ? I mean you could get some sweet over ear headphones with the price that you are aiming for.

I can do some diggin on some brands if you would like ? 

(⌐■_■) 

I will also be using them for running, so I would prefer IEMs I think.

2 minutes ago, SubZeroFish said:

I will also be using them for running, so I would prefer IEMs I think.

Ill see what i can pull up.

BRB.

(⌐■_■) 

Just now, Ridska said:

BTW , What was your budget ? 

About 90£. Thank you :)

1 minute ago, SubZeroFish said:

About 90£. Thank you :)

Is there a possibility of you squeezing 20 quid more ? 

(⌐■_■) 

11 minutes ago, Ridska said:

Is there a possibility of you squeezing 20 quid more ? 

Maybe, depends if it'll be worth the extra.

What do you think of the NuForce 750M and 800M?

Do you think they'll be better than the IE 60s?

3 hours ago, SubZeroFish said:

What do you think of the NuForce 750M and 800M?

Do you think they'll be better than the IE 60s?

I am in the brink of giving up. I have recommended about 5 to 6 IEMs and still you dont even consider my suggestions. This is my final batch that i will come up with and last batch of recomended IEM's that ill come uo with to you. And here is a advice and a question :

Why , Why do you want to spend more ?  The logic of '' If i spend more , they will last more '' wont apply to every single thing. At times , the budget category can last you even more than the ones that are expensive. 

If this batch of headphones wont satisfy you then YOYO ( Your on your own ) .

(⌐■_■) 

2 minutes ago, Ridska said:

I am in the brink of giving up. I have recommended about 5 to 6 IEMs and still you dont even consider my suggestions. This is my final batch that i will come up with and last batch of recomended IEM's that ill come uo with to you. And here is a advice and a question :

Why , Why do you want to spend more ?  The logic of '' If i spend more , they will last more '' wont apply to every single thing. At times , the budget category can last you even more than the ones that are expensive. 

If this batch of headphones wont satisfy you then YOYO ( Your on your own ) .

I have considered your recommendations, but while researching them I came across the NuForces. I was just wanting to know if you heard of them or what you think of them. Just because I wanted your opinion on a pair that I've found, doesn't mean I don't appreciate or consider your suggestions.

9 minutes ago, SubZeroFish said:

I have considered your recommendations, but while researching them I came across the NuForces. I was just wanting to know if you heard of them or what you think of them. Just because I wanted your opinion on a pair that I've found, doesn't mean I don't appreciate or consider your suggestions.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-351-iems-compared-jvc-xx-elation-ha-fr100x-added-03-13-16-p-1105

The headphone list of the century.

Good luck and im out.

(⌐■_■) 

46 minutes ago, Ridska said:

Holy shit that is a long list.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

1 hour ago, Dackzy said:

Holy shit that is a long list.

Thats why i said good luck to him.

(⌐■_■)