Do consoles have more peripherals than PCs ?

LiamApex

First of all, this isnt me asking, its in the GCSE paper and it just seems odd thats all... i just wanted to know your opinions on this and a solid answer if possible 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

No, why would they?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

No, why would they?

i dont know, i argued this with the teacher and she is adamant, she says consoles have more peripherals. 

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

nope, can you plug a printer into a console? (just an example)

Just now, Josephdalepi said:

that is

possibly

the dumbest thing ive ever heard

no, they dont

i cant use 2 keyboards, a mouse, 5 monitors, a webcam, a 3d printer, an inkjet printer, 4 controllers, a remote, and 3 headsets and surround at the sime time on a console

i know, i completely agree with you

Just now, LiamApex said:

i dont know, i argued this with the teacher and she is adamant, she says consoles have more peripherals. 

It's bs. If she asks you in a test however you're better off sticking to her delusion.

Consoles have mainly two types of peripherals, controllers (including driving wheels etc) and headsets (aside from the screen). PCs support those, PLUS mice, keyboards, printers, drawing tablets, external dacs and more.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

It's bs. If she asks you in a test however you're better off sticking to her delusion.

Consoles have mainly two types of peripherals, controllers (including driving wheels etc) and headsets (aside from the screen). PCs support those, PLUS mice, keyboards, printers, drawing tablets, external dacs and more.

yeah i agree, if it comes up in the exam i will put it but i know its not right by todays standards 

4 minutes ago, LiamApex said:

slap her

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

5 minutes ago, LiamApex said:

would you like to show her a picture?

4 minutes ago, LiamApex said:

First of all, this isnt me asking, its in the GCSE paper and it just seems odd thats all... i just wanted to know your opinions on this and a solid answer if possible 

not to mention graphic design tablets, 3d scanners, 3d printers, usb hardlines

Just now, Josephdalepi said:

would you like to show her a picture?

urm, depends what it is but go for it xD

1 minute ago, LiamApex said:

yeah i agree, if it comes up in the exam i will put it but i know its not right by todays standards 

It has never been true

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Computer : Printer,Keyboard,Mouse,Webcam,Microphone,Controller,Headphones,Monitor,TV, USB ROCK. That is just listing a few.

Consoles : Controller,TV,Monitor,Headset That's all i can think of.

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

Just now, TheRomanSenate said:

not to mention graphic design tablets, 3d scanners, 3d printers, usb hardlines

Piano keyboards, electric Violins.

7 minutes ago, klnh said:

nope, can you plug a printer into a console? (just an example)

hqdefault.jpg

7 minutes ago, Josephdalepi said:

that is

possibly

the dumbest thing ive ever heard

no, they dont

i cant use 2 keyboards, a mouse, 5 monitors, a webcam, a 3d printer, an inkjet printer, 4 controllers, a remote, and 3 headsets and surround at the sime time on a console

You can do allot of those on consoles... You can use 2 keyboards, a webcam, controllers, a remote, and headsets on consoles... 

And as you can see above Gameboy had a printer :P

And OP, it depends on your definition of "peripherals". PC Probably has more, but it's probably allot closer than many people think, since many console peripherals don't work on PC...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

well . isent it obvious when you talk about PC and Consoles?!?!?!?! xD

Piano keyboards, electric Violins.

VR headset, BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

8 minutes ago, LiamApex said:

i know, i completely agree with you

And also you can have usb hubs and add like 20 mice if you wanted to

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

1 minute ago, niofalpha said:

you beat me, gameboy with printer, still amazed...

4 minutes ago, niofalpha said:

hqdefault.jpg

You can do allot of those on consoles... You can use 2 keyboards, a webcam, controllers, a remote, and headsets on consoles... 

And OP, it depends on your definition of "peripherals". PC Probably has more, but it's probably allot closer than many people think, since many console peripherals don't work on PC...

Well how about at once? A console has 4-5 usb ports and you can have up to like 80 on a pc.

1 minute ago, Josephdalepi said:

winning the argument

You sir,need to organize.

Damn boy clean yo room.

I can read the headlines now, man dies in mysterious fire.