2016 V6 camaro vs 2016 V6 Mustang

Bajantechnician
2 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

so just asking, do v8s give the same felling of being pushed into your seat as turbo? 

I mean, Comon, this is .ca, nobody follows the law lol

So basicly get a v8 and don't put turbo on it unlesss I have $20k extra to burn

I. Am. Not

yeah that's a manual. So my brother bought one of those cars for me to drive when I get a permit. He was fixing the engine timings and everything some dumass had the belt off 1-2-1.

So how does the clutch work?

yeah, I know.

V4s are for pussys lol.

I have his number.

However, if you listened , you would recall, in science, that the earth spins on an axis. When on side is bright, another side is dark.

If you recall you ass hat. You send him an email....he replies when its convenient....you reply when its convenient......FUCKING EASY!!!!

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

1 minute ago, FmPhenom said:

I Cant believe this forum is giving advice on turbocharging a car to a kid who is not old enough to drive.

You do realize the poster is a freshman.

lol

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

Just now, Tie Lightning said:

If you recall you ass hat. You send him an email....he relies when its convenient....you reply when its convenient......FUCKING EASY!!!!

I text him on weekends after whatever he does. Hard to keep a combo going if you reply every 4 days

if your a freshman who cant even drive then why are you even asking about what car to buy? 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

Just now, glitchmaster0001 said:

if your a freshman who cant even drive then why are you even asking about what car to buy? 

Because ei know which one I want to get, and what I should save, and what job to get to get the money to save. Also, I will drive. 

Soon

I could see me 3 years from now if he does buy a car.

Me: Congrats and I was wrong. How much did you spend? Nice car.

OP: 30k and another 15k on the turbo and mods on the car.

Me: sweet how does it run?

OP: well I blew the motor

Me: Congrats on throwing 15 k into a 30k car and making it worth 5k

5 minutes ago, FmPhenom said:

I Cant believe this forum is giving advice on turbocharging a car to a kid who is not old enough to drive.

You do realize the poster is a freshman.

I could me 3 years from now if he does buy a car.

lol most likely he'll become a ricer and put a park bench on his car hoping to gain 600hp 

3 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

so just asking, do v8s give the same felling of being pushed into your seat as turbo? 

I mean, Comon, this is .ca, nobody follows the law lol

So basicly get a v8 and don't put turbo on it unlesss I have $20k extra to burn

I. Am. Not

yeah that's a manual. So my brother bought one of those cars for me to drive when I get a permit. He was fixing the engine timings and everything some dumass had the belt off 1-2-1.

So how does the clutch work?

yeah, I know.

V4s are for pussys lol.

I have his number.

However, if you listened , you would recall, in science, that the earth spins on an axis. When on side is bright, another side is dark.

!. Why are you so concerned with being pushed into your seat? Just ride a bloody roller coaster then.

2. OK, go ahead and don't follow the law. If you don't past SMOG then your car will be rejected registration and you either 1. Cant drive it, or 2. Pay ass loads of fines and fees

3. He go you the car for when you get your permit??? Are you bloody 13 or something? If so just leave this thread. We thought you were serious but clearly not. Come back when you have a job and can drop 30k on a car.

4. V4s are for pussies? Ya, not everyone has a lot of money...its called life....try it sometimes when your half of the earth is light......moron

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

ricer.jpg

LOL him in 2 years 

5 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

I text him on weekends after whatever he does. Hard to keep a combo going if you reply every 4 days

So for you its light for 4 days?

9 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

Because ei know which one I want to get, and what I should save, and what job to get to get the money to save. Also, I will drive. 

Soon

Let me give you some advice on car buying planning.

When I was a kid I wanted a classic stang. I got my hustle on selling everything I could to save up money to get one. With my parents help I bought a 64 1/2 with a v8 260 3 speed. Loved it until I drove a 65 with a v8 289 auto. Me and the owner of that car worked out a trade (in retrospect I got screwed on that deal lol). Sold that car at the age of 22 cuz I grew out of it.  Years ago I bought a 66 mustang and had plans and dreams for it. 66 became my dream car. Hell there are pics on this forum of it. Sold that car 2 days ago because I want a convertible now.

When ford announced the 2015 f150 I told my wife I am getting one. I did during truck month. Pics of it are on this forum too. Test drove a King ranch and my son really loves it. He asked jokingly will it be his when he is old enough to drive in 4 years. I thought about it and said yes. I downgraded to a fully loaded xlt because I am not giving my son a 65k truck as his first vehicle. Still love my truck and do not regret getting it over a King ranch.

In jan. when my wife decided she wanted a new car we went to get her dream car. 2016 caddy ats 4 door , black leather and maroon paint. Car was so bad ass. I loved it. She sat inside adjusted the seat turned the key and we drove for a block and she said "I don't like this , its to confining" We left the dealership and went to her second choice a Mercedes c250. The interior was just ugly as hell. What did did she get? A 2015 explorer limited.

Moral of the story is dont start planning a car until you have cash in your hand. You will change your mind from now till then.

Concentrate on straight As and t and a.

32 minutes ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

lol most likely he'll become a ricer and put a park bench on his car hoping to gain 600hp 

All about the leaf blower turbo, it's what he was after all along 

9 minutes ago, FmPhenom said:

Let me give you some advice on car buying planning.

When I was a kid I wanted a classic stang. I got my hustle on selling everything I could to save up money to get one. With my parents help I bought a 64 1/2 with a v8 260 3 speed. Loved it until I drove a 65 with a v8 289 auto. Me and the owner of that car worked out a trade (in retrospect I got screwed on that deal lol). Sold that car at the age of 22 cuz I grew out of it.  Years ago I bought a 66 mustang and had plans and dreams for it. 66 became my dream car. Hell there are pics on this forum of it. Sold that car 2 days ago because I want a convertible now.

When ford announced the 2015 f150 I told my wife I am getting one. I did during truck month. Pics of it are on this forum too. Test drove a King ranch and my son really loves it. He asked jokingly will it be his when he is old enough to drive in 4 years. I thought about it and said yes. I downgraded to a fully loaded xlt because I am not giving my son a 65k truck as his first vehicle. Still love my truck and do not regret getting it over a King ranch.

In jan. when my wife decided she wanted a new car we went to get her dream car. 2016 caddy ats 4 door , black leather and maroon paint. Car was so bad ass. I loved it. She sat inside adjusted the seat turned the key and we drove for a block and she said "I don't like this , its to confining" We left the dealership and went to her second choice a Mercedes c250. The interior was just ugly as hell. What did did she get? A 2015 explorer limited.

Moral of the story is dont start planning a car until you have cash in your hand. You will change your mind from now till then.

Concentrate on straight As and t and a.

Applies to a lot more than just car buying, great advice.... And a c250?! Ick! 

2 minutes ago, thatguyyouknow75 said:

All about the leaf blower turbo, it's what he was after all along 

Don't give him any ideas.

Why give a craftsman or toro salesman a headache?

21 hours ago, FmPhenom said:

I could see me 3 years from now if he does buy a car.

heh

no

21 hours ago, glitchmaster0001 said:

:/

21 hours ago, Tie Lightning said:

!. Why are you so concerned with being pushed into your seat? Just ride a bloody roller coaster then.

2. OK, go ahead and don't follow the law. If you don't past SMOG then your car will be rejected registration and you either 1. Cant drive it, or 2. Pay ass loads of fines and fees

3. He go you the car for when you get your permit??? Are you bloody 13 or something? If so just leave this thread. We thought you were serious but clearly not. Come back when you have a job and can drop 30k on a car.

4. V4s are for pussies? Ya, not everyone has a lot of money...its called life....try it sometimes when your half of the earth is light......moron

1:cuz my brother drive me with his car, and it just felt. plain. cool

2; im kidding

3naw, 15. heres the thing. if i pass sophmore, jr, and sr year will all bs, my praents are gonna get me a car

4: u dont get the joke?

youre a very seious person, what do you do for a living? work as a neuclear engineer?

all that stress is doing something.

go see a therapist.

21 hours ago, Tie Lightning said:

So for you its light for 4 days?

correct.

due to the quality of the air here in ca, combined with the increased 240% gravity, and that the sun revolves  reversed, due to neap tides

21 hours ago, thatguyyouknow75 said:

Applies to a lot more than just car buying, great advice.... And a c250?! Ick! 

yeah, this is just a "main cars i want"

ill have to decide trims and such after actually test driving

21 hours ago, FmPhenom said:

Don't give him any ideas.

Why give a craftsman or toro salesman a headache?

:/

Forget Murrica cars and get yourself a nice clubby (ss) or a XR6T, factory XR6T can easily be upgraded to support a different turbo (a ecu flash and aftermarket fuel pump) as the motor can hold a lot of the strain due to having an OEM turbo setup not to mention they can get around 536-576hp with a low tune not to mention they look miles better.

#strayacunt

%7Boption%7Dhttp://modifiedcarforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=732

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

20 minutes ago, BOT Edward said:

Forget Murrica cars and get yourself a nice clubby (ss) or a XR6T, factory XR6T can easily be upgraded to support a different turbo (a ecu flash and aftermarket fuel pump) as the motor can hold a lot of the strain due to having an OEM turbo setup not to mention they can get around 536-576hp with a low tune not to mention they look miles better.

#strayacunt

%7Boption%7Dhttp://modifiedcarforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=732

ehhh.

im not too keen on its looks

I personally suggest looking away from new, high horsepower cars until you are 25+ years old, due to the decrease in insurance costs.

As a first car, get something used (10 years old). It will be a hell of a lot cheaper to modify if you want to take that route.

My own personal car I'm driving is a 15 year old BMW 3 series. That I don't plan on doing any drivetrain work on. If I wanted it to drive better/faster, then I would spend my money on suspension, brakes, and tires. 

4 hours ago, GlassBomb said:

I personally suggest looking away from new, high horsepower cars until you are 25+ years old, due to the decrease in insurance costs.

As a first car, get something used (10 years old). It will be a hell of a lot cheaper to modify if you want to take that route.

My own personal car I'm driving is a 15 year old BMW 3 series. That I don't plan on doing any drivetrain work on. If I wanted it to drive better/faster, then I would spend my money on suspension, brakes, and tires. 

first car wil be 2002 audi a4,

2nd is the mustang or camaro