Can I See Better Cooling Results with MX-4 Thermal Paste over the Stock Thermal Paste that the Corsair H75 Has?

I built a computer with a Corsair H75 water cooler. I used the stock thermal paste for now. Do you think I can see a big difference in CPU temperature if I used MX-4? I have the CPU overclocked to 4.5 GHz and set on adaptive mode in the Asus BIOS.

There won't be much of a difference, but you might drop a couple of degrees.

`

yes

a few degrees

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2-3 degrees maybe. If you're stable at a high overclock but your temps are right at or a degree or two over where you want your peaks, then it might be worth doing. Otherwise, I wouldn't take the time to disconnect and clean everything.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Negligible difference.

Primary Build: i7-4790 · 16GB Hynix DDR3-1600 · Sapphire Tri-X R9 390x · NZXT S340 · Win10 Pro · Seagate Barracuda 1TB T_T

Portable: 2015 Retina Macbook Pro 13" · i5-5257u · 512GB PCIe SSD · Intel Iris 6100 T_T

If my post helped you, please rate it!