HTC M10 leaks

Nineshadow

onleaks-htc-10.jpg

The rumor mill is turning its attention to “what’s next”, the HTC One M10. Or is it just the HTC 10? Regardless of what it’s final name is, one thing we know for certain is that HTC is gearing up for a somewhat radical departure in design, moving away from the looks of the HTC One M9. We’ve already seen a number of fuzzy leaked images showing off the device, but today we get our hands on a few more images from @onleaks (below), which was immediately followed by a detailed press render of the device from @evleaks (above).

In addition to the new images, @onleaks also unofficially confirms a few things about the specs, namely that we’ll see a 5.15-inch QHD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with an Adreno 530 GPU, 4GB RAM, a 12MP main cam, and USB Type C for charging. That said, these are “prototype” specs, so the final model might differ slightly.

Read more here : http://www.androidauthority.com/htc-10-shown-off-in-new-press-render-678050/

My God. I don't see any reason for them putting a physical button and capacitive ones as well. IMO It looks pretty ugly from the front. I can't really see much changes on the back though. I understand they want to change the look of the device but like this? Come on HTC. You just made it more ugly. Let's just hope it's not actually the M10.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

How they have fallen.I will stick to my m7 till they actually change something.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Only thing that will make me upgrade my phone is project ara probably, damn it looks really cool from what I've seen so far. That in combination with project tango :o

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I actually like the look.  Type C is an A+ and if that is oled - even better.  

Not the M10. The last leak was the rumoured M10 but ended up be the One X9. Or close to it anyway. 

HTC are silly but not that silly. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Not the M10. The last leak was the rumoured M10 but ended up be the One X9. Oe close to it anyway. 

HTC are silly but not that silly. 

We can only hope.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

:( ill miss the superior speakers from my M8

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

If HTC kept their design ideas from the one m7 they would be in a better spot than they are now.

While yes, the design language is same on the one m8/9 but my ocd doesn't like the not-centred speakers. Also bad caneras

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Those edges are ridiculous and why on earth would they give up on the front-facing speakers? I know they still have BoomSound, but it's most likely some EQ thing at this point, since their only speaker is on the freaking bottom. Now they also slap a freaking fingerprint sensor on the front of the phone, instead of putting it on the back, which IMO would fit the design language a lot better. Well, I guess HTC doesn't have a design language anymore anyway so who cares?

Nice to see USB Type C though what about BoomSound I don't see two front speakers.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

18 hours ago, Nineshadow said:

onleaks-htc-10.jpg

My God. I don't see any reason for them putting a physical button and capacitive ones as well. IMO It looks pretty ugly from the front. I can't really see much changes on the back though. I understand they want to change the look of the device but like this? Come on HTC. You just made it more ugly. Let's just hope it's not actually the M10.

Bottom speaker? 

Plastic design? 

RIP, i guess I'll never upgrade from my M8

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R