Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I need i a keyboard and mouse for my setup to look half way decent

I would like the mouse , i have a clasic Microsoft one i and want an upgrade :)

Keyboard. I am still using my Microsoft Natural Keyboard from 8 years ago. Time for a Mechanical!

I'd like the keyboard because my current keyboard is stiff and loud as hell. ;)

keyboard!!! 

I still have the same keyboard that I got with my computer years ago, I need a new one! It is a Azza keyboard and it was great but it is getting old and starting to show its wear. I have been looking for a nice mechanical one. If I got this it would be great I wouldn't have to deal with my buttons sticking or not registering.

If I win, I could use a new Keyboard.  It would be great to have.  Thank you and I love the youtube videos!!!

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard because i have never had a mechanical keyboard, I think it's finally time to step up my game and feel the glory they bring.

Keep doing the great work guys.

- KeyToGaming

I'd like the keyboard - I've never had a mechanical keyboard before. Still using a $20 one right now.

I like playing fps games like cs:go and bo3..

I need a good keyboard. :")

I'd love the mouse because while I have a "functional" mouse, it isn't pretty or fun.

Keyboard, currently I do not know weather BAKTH is a good company, it's not-- and need a new keyboard.

I would like to get the Tesoro Keyboard for my brother since he's still using a membrane keyboard.

Would really like to win the keyboard because I only have a crappy hp keyboard that doesn't work half of the time.

I would love to win the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard! My current settup is subpar, not backlit, not mechanical, and not reliable. So yes, definitely not a Tesoro.  Please hook it up!

Thanks!

|[ i7 6700k ][ MSI z170a XPower Gaming Titanium MB ][ 16gig G.Skill Trident Z 3000mhz ][ Gigabyte Xtreme GTX 980ti ][ Samsung Evo & Intel SSDs ][ Corsair 540 air ][ XFX Pro 750w Platinum ][ 24" Asus 144hz ]|

I would love the Keyboard. It would be really nice owning a quality gaming keyboard for once in my life. I have been using the same Gigabyte keyboard for about 6 years :(

On 4.3.2016 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want the Keyboard because mine is about 4 years old and my left shiftbutton doesn't work anymore D:

Just built my first pc and like usual with everything I do or make, I always forget one thing. A mouse, so I'm stuck using some dell mouse that came with my old pc 10 years ago. This rubber ball is annoying and sucks when I'm trying to game.

I would love the new keyboard, my Razor black widow finally up and died on me after the past few years :(

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard, because my cheepo mebrane keyboard is really mushy.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

I would like the keyboard. Because the keyboard I m using SUCKS(in the pic). It is atleast 15 years old. And my dad is not agreeing to buy new one Because he says this one works fine. but it doesnt :'(. It sucks to play games on or even to do anything!!! so a new keyboard would be good. But a Excalibur v2 keyboard would be AWESOME!!!!

20160309_231154.jpg

I would love the keyboard because I'm currently using a mechanical keyboard which i think is from the 80s, so old that in the back it says "Made for 8088 and 80286". This would be a nice upgrade:)

I'd like to get the keyboard. i really need a new one :D

I'd love the keyboard. Because it looks really good :D

I want a keyboard because the one i have is many years old and sometimes the keys wont work