Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum because i purchased a razer naga less then a year ago and now it is failing and i can not afford to get a new mouse do to surgery cost from a motorcycle accident.

Why would i want a gaming mouse/keyboard

One because my current keyboard is this

https://www.google.com/search?q=X821416-005&oq=X821416-005&aqs=chrome..69i57.17455j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

and 2

my mouse is this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Professional-Colorful-Backlight-4000DPI-Optical-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-/311563223316?hash=item488a9d8114:g:vtQAAOSwvUlWq4Jt

(ok not exactly that one, but close enough)

Also i modded the mouse with slightly higher DPI and a better cord, (it was ripping in 2)

I really want to be a better gamer and these are really holding me back

of course i have it better than some people, and i am an ignorant little s**t who wants more

But i will be forever thankful if you (at least) give me one, i will be SO GREATFUL

(the keyboard preferably)

Thanks for at least considering (whoever is reading this)

Natural!st

I would like to win that keyboard because I have always used this white ugly OLD Logitech keyboard. The rest of my stuff is black so getting a new keyboard would make my setup so much more appealing to my eyes. Thanks for the chance and good luck to everyone! xD

Hey guys! I'd like a chance to win one of the Excalibur v2 keyboards. Why? Because I lost my backlit keyboard during my move and now my oldest son has a better keyboard than me! ;) I'd like to show the punk who is boss. :D

I would like the keyboard because I have a rubber dome, and it's nothing compared to this high-quality mechanical keyboard.

I would really like to get these things, because of my actual setup - it's literally sh!t :D

I used to game a lot in the past on consoles, but then I changed to PC.

I would really like to play more, but my setup makes it uncomfortable :\

I would like the mouse. 

My middle button is broken at the moment. I got used to it but I would probably be more efficient with one. 

I would love a Sagitta Spectrum mouse. I've been running a cheap Gigabyte gaming mouse for the past 5ish years and it's definitely feeling the age. 

I would want the Excalibur simply because I'd love to try out a mechanical keyboard with brown switches, since most people don't appreciate the noise blue ones make.

Profile picture: Cassie from "Skins UK "

The keyboard because the keyboard i use now has literally snapped because my cousin fell on it.. (i'm using a crap keyboard from my loft so that's how i'm writing this message haha) ;)

I'd love to win this keyboard cuz i dont have one...nah, cuz im using a slow response crappy old membrane keyboard. And i game quite often, need a replacement here! Come to me, dearest Tesoro Excalibur v2! Please

Best regards,

Sams

I want the keyboard because mine is so old it can probably buy itself a drink :^)

I would like to win the Keyboard. I'm about to start building a new PC for my wife (We got married on the 28th of Feb!) and I really think she would love this keyboard!

Thanks for the giveaway no matter who wins too :)

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

I'm Married with two daughters, spent every extra dollar I had on a nice gaming rig, Skylake i5, GTX970, Samsung 500gb m.2 drive... Left myself with zero money for a good keyboard.... Currently I have to use a stock dell keyboard...  Please help my otherwise completely badass gaming computer have a nice keyboard to use on CoD, Arma III and Battlefield...   Excalibur v2  PLEASE!!!! 

The mouse, because it looks like it can kill my enemies. 

I want the keyboard because using my old keyboard to play osu makes my hand fatigue easily 

I would like to win the   Excalibur v2 keyboard. I had to part out and sell my gaming setup 3 months ago because my son was born with a few issues, and we needed the money. My wife and I were able to work through it, and the baby is now doing fine. I am just finishing up my new gaming p.c., and need a new keyboard to go with it. Thanks LMG for all of the great content!

mouse because i havent found a perfect mouse

i would like to win this keyboard because my razer black widow ultimate 2013 has either had issues with registering 1 key press as 2 on a few different keys, or at the age of 18 ive developed parkinson's on only this keyboard, either way this keyboard would be an amazing upgrade to what i currently have! 

Mouse please! I already bought a new keyboard so it would be better if someone else won it. And why the mouse? Because my optical sensor in mine broke for some reason and theyre not willing to replace my mouse. RIP 80 euros.

I'd love a Excalibur v2 keyboard, I'd treasure it!

I would like the mouse, as my old mouse crapped out on me.

The mouse, because awping with a ball mouse doesn't really work. 

The Keyboard,

I am currently using a membrane keyboard from gear head that isn't very good,as whenever i play games the wasd keys would just stop working altogether (probably cause i don't have a proper gaming keyboard)

thanks 

-chriz

I would like the keyboard because mine is old and decrepit. I am slowly upgrading my entire setup.