Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to win the keyboard because my current keyboard isn't working too well... and also, who wouldn't want a keyboard that looks as good as that! 

Would love to have that kb because im using a membrane now since i sold my mech

I'd like to try the keyboard, havent tried tesoro yet.

I would like the keyboard because the current keyboard I have is membrane, and I would like to have my first mechanical one. Also, the keyboard I have sometimes gets the keys stuck, so when I want to walk forward with "w", it might get stuck making me unable to stop walking forward.

I'd like to win the keyboard, because my rubber dome Speedlink Parthica just isn't good enough

keyboard please.

just because

thanks

The mouse since my mx518 I have act like it have parkinson's. Hard to play games

I'll take the keyboard, it seems really cool :D

I'd like the keyboard

I miss my very very very old Genius mechanical keyboard with AT connector xD

I would like to win the keyboard because I like the look and need a gaming keyboard. Linus is the best ?

I would like the Excalibur as I have been stuck on rubber done keyboards for years and I can feel that this one is giving up the ghost

On 3/4/2016 at 2:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 ke 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The Mouse. I have been saving up for a new graphics card, but also need a new mouse, and winning this will get me a mouse so I can save the money for my graphics card.

Keyboard

Because the one I am currently using is on its last legs, and I was looking to replace it soon anyways.

I want this awesome mechanical keyboard because I have a old membrane keyboard as Linus said on techquicke about mechanical keyboards: "is your membrane keyboard trying to kill you"

I would want to win the mouse because I'm currently building my own computer and a mouse to go along with it and help me get into pc gaming.

I would love to get the Spectrum mouse because I have been building my system for the past two years and last thing i need is a goof mouse plus this one will match my color scheme.

I want the Excalibur v2  because I want to get into pc gaming and a I really need a cheap start and dont want to pay for a expensive keyboard like the razer blackwidow.

i need to replace my old rubberdomed keyboard, so i would like the keyboard

I'd like one of those cause I currently possess a 10 year old keyboard and mouse for my new build

The keyboard as my current membrane keyboard is getting softer by the hours. There is basically no travel distance between key strokes.

Rig: Thermaltake Urban S71 | MSI Z77 G45-Gaming Intel Core i5 3570K (4.4Ghz @ 1.4v) CM Hyper 212 EVO | Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB | MSI GTX 660 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 3TB HDD | EVGA 850W B2

I would love to have one of their mice, i currently have a Logitech G303 and the mouse wheel on it is terrible. I will be playing CSGO and when switching weapons (yeah i know i should be using the keyboard but the mouse wheel is so intuitive for me now) it will jump to the weapon i want, but the wheel will be stuck right before it registers another move in the wheel then when i get in a firefight it will just switch to another weapon on me!!!! I have almost broken my screen from the trouble this damn mouse has caused me but i dont really have the money for a new one now.

The mouse because I'm currently using a Logitech M325 which only has 1 working button... the left click... the rest have to be hit as hard as I can in order for it to be picked up 

I want the Excalibur v2, mechanical keyboards are great.

I would like to win the keyboard because I've always wanted to try a mechanical but have never had the cashy money. I've been rocking a 15$ logitech pos keyboard since I built my current Rig in 2010!

I would like the mouse because I am currently using a cheap wireless mouse, that does not work very well.