"bassy" headphones ~100-200$

Nivius

so, for ages now i have used "headsets" as i never have had a separate mic. a few days ago i bought one of those blue ball table mices and it works great as i only use it for gaming/skype/teamspeak and so on.

i got em because my mic on my headset died. I used a pair of Qpad QH-90 (HyperX headphones for you american area people) and i like the sound in them.

now one of the headphones is starting to fail so i will be looking at new headphones soon enough, and not needing a mic on them, i can finally dive into better headphones!!

however. i noticed Takstar Pro 80 was recommended and that it basically is the QH-90 i already have, with no mic. but if i am looking for something better then those, what am i looking for then? i do like headphones that are a bit more "bassy" as Takstar Pro 80 was described.

Anyone can give me ideas what i am looking for as this is my first dive into more advanced audio headphones? whatever the case i know i can go back to basically "Takstar Pro 80" as i know what i'm getting, but i am wiling to pay more for the right ones.

edit::

need to be closed btw

maybe look at the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

2 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

maybe look at the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus.

i was reading about those 300$ level headphones and these stood out for me, i guess i am a bit of a "basshead" whatever that means, more ideas is welcome

Just now, Nivius said:

i was reading about those 300$ level headphones and these stood out for me, i guess i am a bit of a "basshead" whatever that means, more ideas is welcome

they cost 200 on amazon...

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

If you want ridiculous levels of bass, look at getting something from the Sony XB line. Technically discontinued, though, so you'll probably need to go used or refurbished on that one.

Just now, Dackzy said:

they cost 200 on amazon...

yeah they are below the 300$ category in the stickied thread so that's what i meant

anyone give me there oppinon in diffrances regarding

Audio Technica ATH-M50x

and 

Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus

it said that Beyerdynamic was a good to get when its on sale compared to ath m50x

2 minutes ago, Nivius said:

yeah they are below the 300$ category in the stickied thread so that's what i meant

Audio Technica ATH-M50x

and 

it said that Beyerdynamic was a good to get when its on sale compared to ath m50x

The m50x has a terrible soundstage so stay away from them

2 minutes ago, Nivius said:

Audio Technica ATH-M50x

and 

Well the M50X is almost never good to get; it certainly isn't what I'd consider a favorite of bassheads.

Bassy? You need the v-moda headphones I think!

3 minutes ago, SSL said:

If you want ridiculous levels of bass, look at getting something from the Sony XB line. Technically discontinued, though, so you'll probably need to go used or refurbished on that one.

Wait they are? I can buy them new in Denmark in so many shops...

Just now, Dackzy said:

Wait they are? I can buy them new in Denmark in so many shops...

Judging from Amazon, I could be wrong on that one.

Just now, SSL said:

those are the ones with huge "pillow" head thingies? i remember seeing them around

Just now, Nivius said:

those are the ones with huge "pillow" head thingies? i remember seeing them around

Those are the ones.

6 minutes ago, SSL said:

Huh I can't find the sony xb that is over ear only on ear...

do you guys think that  Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus is a good choice then? i need to try them out somewhere ofc, but what is you guys impression?

Just now, Nivius said:

do you guys think that  Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus is a good choice then? i need to try them out somewhere ofc, but what is you guys impression?

Yeah for you I think they are good.

Just now, DaltonM said:

Beats by Dre bro.

They're best man

nkqp1.jpg

Just now, DaltonM said:

Beats by Dre bro.

They're best man

even i know they are a scam, don't try to be a troll man

after watching this guys review

feel pretty confident that these will be kinda what i am looking for. a small step up above the QH-90 i have now. they are a bit more pricy then i planned so i might wait untill these ones i have brake or irritate me so much that i just buy these anyway.

Thank you guys for your suggestions, except that beats by dr dre, that was just sickening.