Cost of a Full Custom Liquid Build

How much mula would it cost to make a CPU+GPU+Motherboard chipset and vrm, custom Liquid loop. I might want to start on one soon because I currently have 2301$. I have a list of things I want now and I have about 800$ left for whatever. But I need to get a priced estimate of how much it will cost.

so many factors.

Sorry I meant how many rads and what size, not GPUs.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

For a quality single CPU and GPU loop your going to be looking at around $500USD, more if your going to be adding in VRM waterblocks unless it has them already integrated. 

-Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling-

minimum  your looking to spend 6 or 700 dollars its about 100 dollars per part then tubing and fittings cost another hundred minimum 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Assuming you are only one GPU, which I'm assuming from above, you're looking at 150 for gpu block, 150 for monoblock/ chipset, 100 for cpu block, 100 for fittings/connectors, 100 for each rad, 150 for pump/res, and I'd say 75-100 for miscellaneous items like coolant, tubing etc.  Add another 150 if you want hardline.

These are very "ballpark" numbers which I tried to over estimate to not give you an unrealistically low number.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

I currently have a watercooling loop, cooling the CPU, 1 GPU and the motherboard (maximus vii formula) with 2x 480mm rads , d5 pump+res combo and soft tubing.

Total cost was around 700-800 euro's. 

It really depends on what components you choose, how many things have to be cooled, how many rads will you use. 

Judging by your part list, i would assume something with a similar cost.

Also, whatever you do, the d5 pump is worth it. The DDC pumps tend to die faster (gathered from user reviews) while d5's just live on for years. (Linus approves aswell :P)

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

11 minutes ago, W-L said:

For a quality single CPU and GPU loop your going to be looking at around $500USD, more if your going to be adding in VRM waterblocks unless it has them already integrated. 

-Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling-

And I'm sure he/she is talking a minimum of $500.

I just did a loop with two radiators at about 500 dollars, add in a gpu it'll be 650 or so, totally worth it!

Try to plan you loop out as much in advance as you can. This way you can try to figure out what fittings you need. Fittings is maybe the fastest way to blow a budget out of the water.(lol)

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

15 hours ago, shawn finkenstead said:

Fittings is maybe the fastest way to blow a budget out of the water.

They can be, for sure.  Of my (over-engineered) build, $400 of it was Swiftech QD fittings.  Expensive?  Yep.  But so worth it.

Editing Rig: Mac Pro 7,1

System Specs: 3.2GHz 16-core Xeon | 96GB ECC DDR4 | AMD Radeon Pro W6800X Duo | Lots of SSD and NVMe storage |

Audio: Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt-3 Interface |

Displays: 3 x LG 32UL950-W displays |

Gaming Rig: PC

System Specs:  Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme | AMD 7800X3D | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 6000MHz RAM | NVidia 4090 FE card (OC'd) | Corsair AX1500i power supply | CaseLabs Magnum THW10 case (RIP CaseLabs ) |

Audio:  Sound Blaster AE-9 card | Mackie DL32R Mixer | Sennheiser HDV820 amp | Sennheiser HD820 phones | Rode Broadcaster mic |

Display: Asus PG32UQX 4K/144Hz displayBenQ EW3280U display

Cooling:  2 x EK 140 Revo D5 Pump/Res | EK Quantum Magnitude CPU block | EK 4090FE waterblock | AlphaCool 480mm x 60mm rad | AlphaCool 560mm x 60mm rad | 13 x Noctua 120mm fans | 8 x Noctua 140mm fans | 2 x Aquaero 6XT fan controllers |

I'm looking at water cooling my CPU and GPU, and I got almost to $1K USD, it's a double rad, 80mm and a single 180, it's all copper though, but if your going to invest in something like this, you want to it to last. You millage will vary as said before. 

Yea I think when I built my first loop it ended up costing me around $1k USD for everything probably a little more but I was filling up a Corsair 900D.  Good news is once you build your first loop your second and so on are cheaper as you reuse most your parts its just the initial cost that stings the most.