Have you cheated in online video games? even once?

LokiFire

I did once, i downloaded a public hack for COD 4 and turned off Punkbuster and just trolled non protected servers.

Forgot to remove the entries from the config and got banned when playing legit on PB servers.

Said to PB i downloaded a CFG from this website and i asked for the config to be taken down as the ban mentioned a line in the CFG, nothing actually running, i was unbanned.

I don't cheat and i did that when i was much younger :)

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Just now, LokiFire said:

I did once, i downloaded a public hack for COD 4 and turned off Punkbuster and just trolled non protected servers.

Forgot to remove the entries from the config and got banned when playing legit on PB servers.

Said to PB i downloaded a CFG from this website and i asked for the config to be taken down as the ban mentioned a line in the CFG, nothing actually running, i was unbanned.

Define: Cheat

I have never downloaded hacks, but i have:

-exploited hackers (used them for free stuff) 

-abused bugs

-taken advantage of bad ping or unstable internet (never caused it)

-abused lack of knowledge (I found i could quick knife through a window in a FPS, i got like 12 knife kills because they couldnt shoot me back)

-payed real money for stuff (IM SO TERRIBLE!)

-been an absolute dick to one random guy just because i like to be an asshole sometimes

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

nope. but i've been scammed in Runescape plenty of times when i used to still play it like 9-10 years ago.

i did however, exploit the "4th of July" weekend quadruple XP event in Red Dead Redemption. went from Lv. 1 to Lv. 50 in less than 24 hours.

Don't fail me now as i've failed you then.

3 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Define: Cheat

I have never downloaded hacks, but i have:

-exploited hackers (used them for free stuff) 

-abused bugs

-taken advantage of bad ping or unstable internet (never caused it)

-abused lack of knowledge (I found i could quick knife through a window in a FPS, i got like 12 knife kills because they couldnt shoot me back)

-payed real money for stuff (IM SO TERRIBLE!)

-been an absolute dick to one random guy just because i like to be an asshole sometimes

First 2 were GTA Online, rest were PlanetSide 2 (and if you have like 1000 hours in a free-to-play game its ok to spend like $200 on it OK MOM???... uhh, nothing...)

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

5 minutes ago, EthanMcL said:

Cheatengine on Dragonfable... Oh the good old days!  Great game :P

Dang. Now that. Is old. But gold.

Once playing Minecraft I thought it was a good idea to act like an idiot and get some stupid cheating mod. I randomly floated around at crazy speeds hitting people all around me.

Man I used to go 120-0 me vs 30 people on MOH:AA with only see through walls chamo skins. I was baller. I was better than the aimbotters sometimes.

I cheated on tons of games. 

On most games I was that "Cool hacker" who was the guy who hacked but everyone liked, usually because I didn't go and grief the entire server or go super power hungry with it. People always thought I was an admin as a result.

I was also legit a lot of the time, if I was on a sucky server or something, or a game I didn't take seriously I would sometimes.

Yes i cheat all the time, i use something called skill. Not many people in lobbies understand it.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

16 minutes ago, LokiFire said:

cheatengine for gta v online money

3 minutes ago, matto97 said:

Yes i cheat all the time, i use something called skill. Not many people in lobbies understand it.

I don't need cheats, my human brain is a cheat.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

cheatengine for gta v online money

Yeah tbh i have taken hacked money many times as i dont  like having to grind in GTA Online to have fun, i would rather just have the money there and stuff around.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

1 minute ago, matto97 said:

Yeah tbh i have taken hacked money many times as i dont  like having to grind in GTA Online to have fun, i would rather just have the money there and stuff around.

they removed all the money from my maze bank before. even money that was actually mine.

byt tbh, i cheatengined $500000, and i got a suv

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

they removed all the money from my maze bank before. even money that was actually mine.

byt tbh, i cheatengined $500000, and i got a suv

I have got atleast over 100m from hackers and never been caught, haven't received hacked money in a good 4 months though with all the crack downs from rockstar but it sorta turns me off playing the game some times as im more of the type to stuff around :/ 

Nice try Valve.

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

I used chams (wallhack) in an FPS. It was so much of a better experience, you could actually see where enemies were instead of walking around in circles. Don't know why games don't make this legit.

GTA money, cuz it takes forever to grind to buy something nice....and i'm not spending real money for GTA money. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

Purposely going into hacked lobbies in Black Ops 2 to unlock things, didn't really give me an advantage online though.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

NFS World had shit detection and i could use a car changer hack without getting caught....

I cheated a shitton of times in Modern Warfare 3. That game was so hacker friendly that even the older Modern Warfare 2 would boot you if you had even a non-functioning wall hack on, while in MW3, you could use an aimbot and some hack that controls the spawn in just ONE spot so motherfuckers can farm kills for their KDR.

Nope. The only thing I ever did was "hack" (right term?) my way out of Halo maps with friends. Never used it against unwilling participants, either.

I don't like hackers. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I once followed a person around in GTA Online who happened to have money just randomly showering down above him, I'm not ashamed to say i followed him until i had enough money to buy a super car lol

I don't mind earning my own money but for fucks sake that game, they make simple things like T-shirts cost thousands of dollars while gimping the mission rewards in order to stimulate shark card sales (micro-transactions where people pay real money for virtual currency) 

I remember when i was younger, in Runescape at one point like sooo many people were botting, so i did a little also xD