When did you start?

When did you start playing on PC? And did you go from Console? I started playing on PC like 1 1/2 year ago when I bought Minecraft, and because my friends played on PC. :D

Started playing in 1999 and I came from the Super Nintendo (still played 64,cube,xbox,360). First game I played on PC was Simcity 3000.

Started around 1984 playing games on a Vic 20, then Vic 64 and Amiga 500.

Got a 486 in 1991 and went over to PC-gaming.

Have never played on console

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

I started playing on PC in around 2001. I played Pokemon Ruby on an emulator. Dunno if that counts as PC, but still. I also played all those 'educational' games for kids ( I was around 5 at the time).

I started with pc when I was 12 years old, and I never own any consoles

I started after the PS2 came out. I've been a pc-gamer since cs beta 2000 maybe?

I built my first pc in 2007 and yeah idk. It's been a few years now! ^^

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

I've always played on pc, but switched to console 3-4 years ago. Now, six months ago, I built myself a killer gaming pc and I'm so glad I did. The only reason I still own my PS3 is for Gran Turismo 5/6 and the Blu-Ray player.

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

I started with a Gameboy, then i got an NES, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced SP, Playstation 2 and then, after years of saving i got my first PC (i was 13 or 14 years old i guess). 

My parents didn't want to buy me oneso i saved up for like 2 years, and it was worth it. 

My first PC games were Warcraft 2 + 3 and Diablo 2 and they are still under the most awesome games i ever played. 

I also played Couner Strike, but my parents (and i totally understand it) have forbidden it, i was first allowed to play what i want when i turned 16

never owned a console. and i still don't. i startd to play NFS 3 on my PC back in when ever it was and i can't even remember the year. 

Played xbox 360 from 2007-Jan 2013. Found DayZ, played it for the last 6 months on 25 fps with 2 black bars either side of my screen with 3d resolution low and now about to buy all the parts for a new PC including gtx 780. DayZ got me hooked.

94' on NES.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

2001-2004 I was on PC and PS1

2005 I had an Xbox

2008 I got a 360

2009 Got a new PC

2011 Got an upgrade

2013 Q4 Planning on Upgrading my PC again

2014 Planning on getting an Xbone

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

A long time ago,

In a galaxy far, far away.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

2002-ish. I was in a Halo: CE clan for a few years and loved playing that game. Went console since it was the cool thing to do, then switched back to PC in 2010.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Started playing on the PC when I first got a PC 8 years ago. PC gaming has always been my favourite.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I started playing PC about 6-7 years ago, I played age of empires on my cousin's laptop, and then I started playing darkorbit and op7 on my desktop, but it wasn't until about a year or 2 ago that I realized how much superior the PC was over the console, I'm a ps3 player, and basically when I realized how much better bf3 on PC was, so now I'm just waiting on some parts to get my first build going :D

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

None of my friends played on PC, they all played XBOX a lot but didn't call themselves nerds. I switched to PC gaming because of starcraft. Now i play loads of games with steam and all. I also visited this forum alot. <3

Still haven't built my pc, though i have quite consoles. I will be building my pc next month or whenever the 9xxx series comes out.

hmm, Started playing Minecraft, same as OP right when it was in Beta 1.5 :D some time in 2011, all i had played before was Xbox for the longest time, luckily a couple of my friends followed me onto PC, so i didint have to play alone for all too long :)    

:)

Doom 1/2 when I was around 8 on PC

Mario Bros on the NES was the first video game.

Started on PC when I was like 8 I think. My dad got a free copy of the Valve complete pack with one of his GPU's and gave it to me, that's how I discovered Steam, then the importance of PC performance for gaming and everything else I know about PC's.   

I was that annoying kid in CS 1.5 with a microphone and stupid high voice  :unsure: Sry guise.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

I started playing on PC first when I was about 8 moved to console at around 14. Built my first gaming PC when I was 18 and became a primarily PC gamer.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

I think I started around 2003 or 2004 playing PS1. I didnt know english then so I just pressed the buttons and played like I wanted. I got Tomb Raider and some cop game with it. Then got some games from my friend.

I was also playing GTA 1 that time. Like said, I didnt know nothing back then. Used to spill juice and water on that poor Fujitsu laptop. It was soo broken. Then after that got sold by my brother without me knowing in 2005 or 2006. My aunt gave me her laptop that she didnt use. Played flash games and Vice City on that laptop. Think I had Tony Hawk 3 on that somewhere around 2007. In 2007 I also got San Andreas. LOVE the GTA series!

I cant remember when I got my Samsung laptop. Think it was around 2009 or 2010. Now I have my Dell Inspiron that has a diffrent GPU, PSU and more RAM.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini