Computer waking up randomly and logs are no use -_-

Arty

The system has returned from a low power state.

Sleep Time: ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎10T21:02:11.284419200Z
Wake Time: ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎10T22:13:55.911990400Z

Wake Source: Unknown

Solutions?

did anyone walk in the room? i have my mouse sensor turned up so high that if i walk into the room it wakes the computer

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I had two times that this actually happened to me. The first turned out to be Microsoft waking up the computer to download and install windows updates and the second was that for some reason my power button was sending a signal to my motherboard to turn on even if I hadn't touched it... sometimes it's just weird that way. My solution was to just turn off the computer and not actually put it to sleep.

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

1 minute ago, Maybach123 said:

did anyone walk in the room? i have my mouse sensor turned up so high that if i walk into the room it wakes the computer

Hp mouse

My pC turns on a random times, sometimes once a day sometimes non sometimes 3 times idk 

1 minute ago, Bangflop said:

I had two times that this actually happened to me. The first turned out to be Microsoft waking up the computer to download and install windows updates and the second was that for some reason my power button was sending a signal to my motherboard to turn on even if I hadn't touched it... sometimes it's just weird that way. My solution was to just turn off the computer and not actually put it to sleep.

ALl Updates are up to date.

i have that too every now and then. most times followed by an update check. to me it almost looks like that something wants to check for an update and if i set it to sleep while it waits for a responds it auto wakes my system.   

9 minutes ago, Arty said:

Hp mouse

My pC turns on a random times, sometimes once a day sometimes non sometimes 3 times idk 

ALl Updates are up to date.

Make sure wake on LAN is not enabled in the device manager and as suggested that Windows updates are not scheduled. 

not sure which version of windows you use but in windows 8 and 8.1 there is an Automatic Maintenance that runs to do things that can cause a computer to wake up.  In windows 10 the odd wake ups are linked to the automatic updates.  The only way thus for to fix it in win 10 is to turn off the computer when I am done for the day and in win 8 you can go in to the control panel and turn off the automatic maintenance.