Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

SSD's are the way of the future. I currently run a 7 year old 120 gb mechanical drive  as my boot drive with a secondary 10+ year old 70 gb drive. I think that everyone should run on SSD's. As quickly as we can get moving parts out of our PC's, we need to. In 2016 there should be no reason for anyone to run a mechanical drive as their boot drive. I don't because I can't afford an SSD, I would love to speed up my system with a new SSD.

Would like this for some fast external storage or a Windows Boot-drive for my macbook

I want one because my HDD slow write/read speeds are making me craaaaaaaazzzyyyyyyyyyy!! xD

So I'm intending to build a new PC, and winning these SSD's would not only make them my first one ever, it'd also be a great start for building a new rig!

aside of that I'd say everyone should have one, since it would just eliminate the agony of waiting untill your system has booted up.

(i should note i only found out about your channel / the giveaway yesterday, so looks like i'm just in time for the party :p)

Amps and Computers!

I really need a new SSD for my brand new computer :) It has a intel SSD in it (120GB) but it's already full. Since I have no money left now :P I can't afford a new one. Everyone needs an SSD because it makes your computer boot really fast and HDD's are getting old :D

I only have 120gb ssd that is only for windows and few important applications. I would love to put some more in ssd. Everyone should have at least one ssd for boot, the change is night and day.

Everyone should have an SSD! General speed increase and decreased boot time are two huge advantages. There is no reason someone should be using an HDD as their OS drive at this point, unless you only one one drive slot and you absolutely need local massive capacity and a NAS wouldn't work.

I need an SSD as I only have one, a small one and it was my intention to put my HDD back in but it got borked when I was adding the SSD :(

Everyone should have a SSD because it takes the whole PC experiece to a new level. Everything is way faster and feels much better.

Please quote me in any answers to my posts, so that I can read them easily and don´t forget about them. Thanks!

I love spending my time with PC tinkering, networking and server-stuff.

SSDs are becoming a huge role in today's advanced PC builds from making an old laptop boot up lightning fast to giving beast of machines that extra speed boost every builder/PC enthusiast  is looking for. HDD's are becoming something of the past and if your PC still has one, then your PC isn't reaching it's best potential. Technology is coming along so fast that a small SSD can our perform those ugly looking and clunky HDDs! Especially since SSDs are obtaining faster read and write speeds! Also, capacity is one main thing. Users can get a 250 Gb. SSD that'll defiantly out preform a HDD both on cost and storage space. Listen, SSDs are the main thing you should be looking at and they are great way to get the boost everyone wants and every PC needs. Do your build a favor and order an SSD! 

On 2/8/2016 at 11:40 PM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

Got a 120GB ssd. No regrets whatsoever! However a bigger one for my laptop would be awesome.

My SSD died on me about 2-3 weeks ago and now i need a new, bigger one to store all of my por- err, i mean games collection.

I think everyone should have a SSD now because they're sooo much faster and better than conventional HDDs

I need new ssd because i only have my old 60gb hdd drive

That's cool!

I only switched to an SSD boot drive last year and holy balls it changed my world. Now I'm the one going around nagging my friends to get SSDs and no longer wait around. The speed really is incredible compared to mechanical drives. Speaking of which, my one and only SSD is already completely full, which means no more space for games or programs which isn't very nice. In fact, I'm pretty much out of all storage space now. It would easier if the economy wouldn't be so incredibly bad. Not to mention prices in Finland being ridiculously high.

Liquid cooling since 2002.

i need a ssd because my current drive is full and putting games on my hard drive just makes load times awful

I want a new ssd as my new one has reached it's limit much sooner than expected. I photoshop, and edit photos a lot which I didn't realize I had used my Boot SSD as the scratch disk. So I'd like to have one more as a dedicated scratch disk. Honestly everyone should have an SSD or a few in their system, SSD's have gotten so much better over the years. People that use Photoshop can use it as scratch disk, gamers can use it for their games, plus the price from gigabyte to dollars is a lot cheaper. So I don't see why everyone can't afford an SSD much later on. 

I would very much appreciate a new SSD due to my laptop currently using a 5400rpm hard drive.  A boost in speed would be very much appreciated.  Thanks if I win

My dad always sees me using a ssd and likes it. I would give him mine to takes this baby

I would like a new SSD since I am getting ready to attempt to build a full water cooling system in an SG13B and everything should be on SSD's since HDD's have way to many reliability issues.

well i am running out of  HD-space on My Music Computer:D

Sample Librarys love SSD`s I highly recomended to use them !!:x

I really hope i can win this SSD because everyone need one when you play a lot of demanding game and i'm building my first pc ever so i really wish i could win this SSD :D

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 7:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

would love winning this to kick start me improving my old rig which is currently slower than a hat wearing Sunday driver