Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

I would like to receive an SSD drive in order to create a cache with Squid on my pfSense box. Currently, my cache is part of my 32GB OS drive.

I want this SSD and I need one because I witnessed it's amazing speed in my uncle's laptop so I've gotta have one! And I only have some slow 500GB hard drive in my laptop, and I could really use this SSD.

And I think everyone should have an SSD in their system because it's just to fast and to great for someone not to have one! 5 people who get this SSD are the luckiest people alive!

My desktop has a 1 tb 7200rpm hdd in it and desperately needs something to give it that slight boost of performance that the ssd would provide when I move my os's to it

I need more space, especially for my pictures because i do a bit of photography in my freetime, but I can't afford an SSD now. A HDD would sadly slow down the editing of my RAW files.

On 2/8/2016 at 1:10 PM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

They look hot <3

And i don't  have a ssd *ba dum dass*

LMG fan from India  

I would say an SSD is in dire need for my build as you see I am still living in the past with HDD's with my decent mid range system. I need speed.....I am an SSD peasant and need a solid storage medium for my OS.

I have an ssd but it's only 60 GB. It would be nice to be able install more than just the OS on it. 

On 08/02/2016 at 7:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

Newegg link: http://bit.ly/1PPPUZ3

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

So how can you win one of these sweet SSDs?

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

2. Wait 7 days (or less than 7 days if you're signing up after February 8).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Best of luck :D

On 08/02/2016 at 7:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

We're partnering up with Apacer to give away 5 of their AS330 Panther 240G SSDs! These 2.5" drives feature up to 545MB/sec reads, up to 520MB/sec writes, and ECC engine correcting up to 72bit/1KB.

1. Post a comment below about why you want a new SSD or why you think everyone should have an SSD in their system. (1 comment/entry per person).

3. Check back on the forum to see if you've won! All winners will be PMed here on the forum, so make sure you have email notifications for PMs turned on. Winners will have 3 days to respond.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, so everyone is welcome to take part!

Never had an ssd and my HDD is slowly but surely dying, hopefully the addition of an ssd will greatly boost the performance.

I actually have never had an ssd, and have never really had the money to get one. The computer that I have right now was built off spare parts from a 7 year old HP desktop, which I have since , over the course of 2 years, completely upgraded into a semi modern low to mid range gaming pc. I always heard they were awesome but never had the chance to experience it for myself. up until this point I have only had a 1tb seagate hard drive which I got out of one of my friends old computers.

On 2/8/2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

d7f8b1f41c.jpg

I want a new SSD because I currently only have a 1TB HDD and my PC rather slow due to that. 

Never had an ssd and my HDD is slowly but surely dying, hopefully an ssd would greatly increase my performance

i would use this to have a back up windows drive for when ever windows gets ruined on my laptop (happens more than you think). everyone should have a SSD they realy make everything quicker

So last weekend I opened my PC to clean my CPU cooler and I discovered an used HDD, which I used, before I got my SSD and I instantly removed it, after that my PC was quiet like nothing, this was so awesome, now I can play without earphones and I cant hear it. So now I only have my BootSSD (that is full) and unfortunaly an external HDD with 2TB and everytime I acces it, its loud like a plane turbine... So I want a SSD for my Steam Games. #SSDmatters

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

I want phones with ethernet port, because WiFi is evil.

Widescreen is love, Widescreen is life!

I would like one so that I don't have to uninstall a game from my main disk to free space to install a new one.

I would love this ssd because i am trying to build a pc and all I need to complete is storage. I really would love to be able to complete this project cause I have no money and would love to be able to finish it.

I need a SSD cause mine is pretty much full, and also if your booting of of an HDD your just stupid.

hard drives are slow and have that annoying clicking occasionally. i need a better boot drive because my hard drive takes SOOOOOO LONG  to load. every one should have one because they are more efficient and look cooler. 

On February 8, 2016 at 2:40 AM, nicklmg said:

I would love to wind because I built my mother a pc about 5 years ago and it is now failing. Her birthday is about a month away and I want to transfer all her files to a brand new pc. I have acquired all the components for a new pc except for the ssd because they are just so expensive. I really hope I win. I would really make my mother happy because she works off of this computer

I want this SSD obviously 'cause I dont have one. Another reason is that i need more storage because my steam games already took all hard drive space :D Hope to win :D

I do lots of video and photo editing and it would be so much better if I could have a ssd for my editing drive of my latest project so I wouldn't have to wait for my video's to load all the time.

I build a new PC last month but i couldn't afford a SSD :-( 

An SSD would really help my overall System Performance... 

Good Luck to everyone! <3