Apacer AS330 Panther Giveaway

If I think all users should have an SSD in their system because most people(the non computer savvy) think that a slow boot time, is due to the computer being slow.  Adding a boot SSD would allow people to lose this misconception.

I would love to win this because I still have 320gb HDD from 2010, it's slow and last week started making weird sounds when You access data on it. Was planning to buy new drive so I don't loose any data, but I can't afford big enough SSD, so I started saving for HDD. This Apacer would really save my day, literally, since my boot time is now horrific.

Thanks for doing this giveaway. A new SSD will be a good addition to my system because I don't have one.

Everyone should have an SSD due to the performance increase with reads/writes but also becuase they are becoming so cheap now a days.

I currently have a 120GB SSD (OCZ Agility III) which is great for Windows and some applications. I would love to have this to install games on... like GTA V. GTA V takes so long to load on a mechanical drive.

Thank you to Apacer for this give away!

I want that SSD in my PC like right now, BECAUSE OF SPEEEEED!!!

I could need an SSD because im playing currently on an Laptop with a 250G HDD thats 2years old. To have an SSD would improve my system a lot :)

-Hannes

I want it only for my laptop I use programs like Adobe premiere and photoshop but they start so slow no need to mention about windows how "fast" it starts sometimes it makes me like I am in the interstellar movie and minutes are years, it would be really good to have a SSD . Goodluck to all and thanks for the giveaway :) 

The SSD would be perfect as a cache drive for the unRaid server I plan on building. After seeing the LTT video on the Gaming NAS PC, I'm inspired to create my own.  I'll use good old fashioned HDDs for media backup and the SSD for the gaming OS!

Why do everybody need an ssd in their pc? 

Because it can save your life! Imagine there is zombie apocalypse, and you got email with detailed instructions about how to survive, what you have to, or musn't do, etc. But unfortunately you're waiting untill you slow pc with old hdd boot. That's why everybody have to have fast ssd! 

I would like to try it out. In my country it has a big price ,normal people can't afford it. Also every gamer or pc users should get at least one and use it for boot the Windows , this is the fastest way nowdays! And We can't leave in the past!! ;)

The best way to improve a mediocre PC is with a SSD. So may this be my chance. 

SSD is the most important pc part for a programmer, so as I am programmer, I want this SSD!

I never own an SSD despite the fact that my work requires me to design solutions that have SSDs to make it a lot faster, would love to have one. :)

I am building my first pc and trying to make it one sweet gaming rig I am 16 and running out of money for the build so this would help a TON! Thanks. PS keep up the awesome work Linus 

My current computer that I am trying to save up money for and build does not have an SSD budgeted in. Getting this would really make my PC experience that much better as a boot drive with other key programs on it. One can only dream.

I am currently looking at upgrading my PC to an SSD but, I don't have enough money at the moment to do that. I currently have a 500GB Hard drive that I had lying around at the time I built my PC. This hard drive originally came from a Sky+HD set top box, so its not exactly a performer. 

I think it is worth everyone having an SSD, at the very least for a boot drive and to store programs or games that they use regularly. It can have quiet a dramatic effect on load/boot times if you are coming from using a hard drive. 

I want a ssd because my 1TB WD black drive died right after my 60GB crucial c300 did. I am now on a 500GB 5400rpm no brand drive, and the slowness is killing me! Everyone should have a ssd because it fixes so many of the complaints that people have when it comes to computers. Most of the people I help with pc stuff, I just recommend a ssd (sometimes more ram) and most of the complaints go away.

Want ti gift my sister an ssd because her laptop is super slow and since she always help me i think is good to gift her something back as thanks

I would like an ssd running an old system and would like a boost

Load time is a b*tch, never had one, would love to try it.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

My wife needs an SSD for her PC.  A single 500gb Harddrve is not very efficient or fast.