First Unofficial Hobby Electronic 3D printing Thread

IndaLight

purpose of the rag? I wanna see the printer not a rag :P 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

1 minute ago, werto165 said:

purpose of the rag? I wanna see the printer not a rag :P 

Clean execess glue off the print bed. 

5 minutes ago, IndaLight said:

Clean execess glue off the print bed. 

Is that to stop morphing when printing?

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I was thinking of getting a robo r1 3d printer. any advise on that printer?

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Just now, werto165 said:

Is that to stop morphing when printing?

It helps to keep the heat inside for when I am printing ABS and it's mainly used to clean up the watery glue. I put glue on to make the print stick and then to clean it I pour water straight on the bed to loosen up the glue. Then I use the "scraper" to finish the job. 

3 minutes ago, FatPenguin said:

I was thinking of getting a robo r1 3d printer. any advise on that printer?

Is this your first 3D printer? What are you looking to do with it. You can get a lot down with a scrap build with better quality too. 

I have a rostock max v2 with a e3d v6 hotend. Pretty great printer. has a huge build area and with a .25mm nozzle can print at a 0.01mm layer height.

I attached some pics of prints that i have gotten off it. Lets see how this works on the new forum.

IMG_5207.JPG

IMG_7918_lzn.jpg

IMG_7895.JPG

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

1 hour ago, bob345 said:

I have a rostock max v2 with a e3d v6 hotend. Pretty great printer. has a huge build area and with a .25mm nozzle can print at a 0.01mm layer height.

I attached some pics of prints that i have gotten off it. Lets see how this works on the new forum.

IMG_5207.JPG

IMG_7918_lzn.jpg

IMG_7895.JPG

Is the E3D v6 good? I was thinking of buying it with the fun pack. 

Just now, IndaLight said:

I love it. Feeds everything i throw at it near perfectly including soft materials like nylon. Easy to clean and maintain as well. Takes about 30 seconds to swap nozzles and then all you need to do is set z and tell the software the new nozzle size. I would highly recommend it.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

12 hours ago, IndaLight said:

Absolutely brilliant. Heats up fast, has a bowden flavor, uses really high quality parts, comes with a pack of haribo gummy bears when you buy from filastruder, I love it.

On 2/1/2016 at 9:26 AM, iamdarkyoshi said:

Hello everyone, here is my printer in progress:

post-128204-0-19919500-1453525655_thumb.

I do not have my heated bed yet, and I have to combat the damn Z wobble, but I am getting really good prints so far:

post-128204-0-48823400-1453525683_thumb.

Woah, print quality on point

ASU

On 4-2-2016 at 6:37 AM, Hackentosher said:

Here is my Ultimaker Original featuring the 280mm V-tail frame I printed on it. Parts are on the way, should I do a build log?

20160203_223606.jpg

would love to see that build log

56 minutes ago, Spacegun said:

would love to see that build log

I started working on it last night when the majority of the parts arrived. If I have time tonight, I'll post my progress so far.

ASU